Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkassassin13
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 20

    #76
    Exactly, the whole point of figuring out someones strategy is finding out what their likley to do in any given situatuion. There will always be variables, of course, things you dont expect people to do, but once you realy figure out someones strategy you know what their going to do, sometimes before even they do, so you can head them off at the pass.
    \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #77
      Ok, I've been gone for a few hours. ddrruler, you were active, if I said you weren't active that was by mistake.

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #78
        darkassassin13
        deltro300111
        psychic25

        Are allowed in. As for Ben, he has to post to be let in.

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #79
          Wow. I got banned. For all of those idiots who think that just because I don't post every frickin day, I'm deemed inactive and a threat to the game. That's bull, and I thank Jursey for being a very unfair person towards other players.

          My aunt died last week and I had to bury her during the so called talk of my banning in the last jTWG. So, your saying I should have just not cared about the funeral, find the nearest computer, and try to play a forum game where everyone is so damn paranoid about each other? F--k you Jursey and I seriously mean it. Do you know how much it hurts to be told by people you think are you're friends, that you sholud be banned because you don't post all the time? My life does not revolve around TWG and I have other obligations than sitting at my computer like an idiot on AIM talking to people who have no other things to do during the day, than to gossip about who is this and that.

          I'm glad you banned me. I probably wouldn't be active in this frickin game either. To hell with you Jursey, Slacky and all others who deem me "undesirable and dangerous" to jTWG.

          Comment

          • blademonkey626
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 70

            #80
            Hey guys, I'd like to join too. And I've read through this last jTWG, so I know how to play and everything, plus I'm friends with psychic25 and snapps.

            ^^
            That was psychic25 talking in my stead, I didn't want to miss a chance for the signups and I was doing hw ;p. I DEFINETLY want to take part in this, being my first TWG and all, and I do play with snapps and psychic and darkassassin at school so I have decsent strategy. I sure hope Snapps isn't as bad at this in th FFR version as he is in the RL game. No offense or anything. We will refrain from any cheating, I can assure that.
            PSP: $250
            2 PSP Games: $90
            PSP Accessories: $25
            Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #81
              Yea he knows how to expect. He has also read through the games and know what to expect. Me and psychic have told Assassain and Blade how to play personally also, just so they knew and got the jist of it.

              EDIT: And about Psychic and Assassain, yes I am real life friends with them and we do play this in RL. I also am not that stupid at playing, I actually will be doing some thinking, unlike my other times playing before when I was in shock of not knowing how to play.

              So funny, Me, Assassain, Blade, and Psychic, all in the same game. We will not cheat or anything of the sort in RL, trust my word.

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #82
                Wow Snapps and psychic go to the same school XD This game will be interesting.

                Also, try and read through TWG X, everyone seems to be doing a good job about showing some proof and backing up their theories.

                2 spots left.

                Comment

                • Freak83
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 3281

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                  Wow Snapps and psychic go to the same school XD This game will be interesting.

                  Also, try and read through TWG X, everyone seems to be doing a good job about showing some proof and backing up their theories.

                  2 spots left.
                  Same with me, slacky, daniel, mike, and patron :P

                  (Course I only have classes with mike and patron)

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #84
                    Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                    Wow Snapps and psychic go to the same school XD This game will be interesting.

                    Also, try and read through TWG X, everyone seems to be doing a good job about showing some proof and backing up their theories.

                    2 spots left.
                    Yeah thats why I was always like I need to talk to him on the phone, etc.

                    I guess I never said school, heh.

                    Oh and a theme could be rivalries of some sort,

                    Comment

                    • blademonkey626
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 70

                      #85
                      OOO, I have an idea for a theme... HALO!! I'm sorry, I'm currently obsessed with the Halo Custom Edition for the computer. Yet this may have it's possibilities. OR, if it hasn't been used, we could aslo use LOTR!! heh, I know Slackgoreking would like that.
                      PSP: $250
                      2 PSP Games: $90
                      PSP Accessories: $25
                      Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #86
                        This is interesting that two big groups all know each other. I'll have to bring this up to the rest of TWC (The Wiseman's Council) as to how we want to handle this if y'all do well in jTWG and are allowed into TWG.

                        We've already expierenced issues with guido/panda and myself/whorli, and we've been contemplating not allowing people who know each other IRL to play in the same game, which would limit your groups (or 4 and 5, respectively) to only 1 person per TWG.

                        No decision has been made as of yet, but it will be interesting to see how the two groups interact with each other and the other group. How will it turn out if there is 1 wolf from each group. I could definately see a wolf whipping through friend manipulation. Be careful.

                        And Chromer, your attitude in your most recent post is exactly why the jTWGers felt that you should take a little time away from jTWG. Either dedicate time to it EACH AND EVERY DAY, or don't play. If you have other responsibilities that will take alot of your time, forcing you to be fairly inactive, then perhaps jTWG just isn't for you. I hope to see you back in the future with a new re-dedicated spirit for jTWG and a more active persona.

                        Lastly, eb's point is well made. I personally have not been following either jTWG, but with the friends all playing in this one, I am interested to see how it will play out. As a note to eb's point, it should be said that only VERY rarely should a TWG vet post in a jTWG thread, and ONLY after talking with 2-3 other TWG vets to verify that what they are going to say is worthy of being posted and needing to be posted. Some things people need to learn for themselves, and pointing out every logical fallacy is counter-productive.

                        I'm pretty sure I can speak for the rest of the council on this, that if someone other than a jTWG player posts in the jTWG thread without just merit, they will likely be banned for a period of time. So, I'll reiterate... be VERY sure before posting in the jTWG thread. Hell, check me with, check with Chardish and Blah.

                        Good Logic to all of you in jTWG3.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Lupin_the_3rd
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 2665

                          #87
                          I agree with Tasselfoot. I know that I'd be pretty pissed if I was the wolf and people were bandwagoned onto a human and someone from TWG steps in and tells them they're doing it all wrong.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #88
                            Originally posted by Chromer
                            Wow. I got banned. For all of those idiots who think that just because I don't post every frickin day, I'm deemed inactive and a threat to the game. That's bull, and I thank Jursey for being a very unfair person towards other players.

                            My aunt died last week and I had to bury her during the so called talk of my banning in the last jTWG. So, your saying I should have just not cared about the funeral, find the nearest computer, and try to play a forum game where everyone is so damn paranoid about each other? F--k you Jursey and I seriously mean it. Do you know how much it hurts to be told by people you think are you're friends, that you sholud be banned because you don't post all the time? My life does not revolve around TWG and I have other obligations than sitting at my computer like an idiot on AIM talking to people who have no other things to do during the day, than to gossip about who is this and that.

                            I'm glad you banned me. I probably wouldn't be active in this frickin game either. To hell with you Jursey, Slacky and all others who deem me "undesirable and dangerous" to jTWG.
                            The reason you are banned and SHOULD be banned is because you have been inactive during BOTH OF THE PAST TWGS. Yes, your grandmother died, and i'm sorry about that...but what does that have to do with you being inactive in the first AND second game? If you're not going to participate, DONT FUCKING SIGN UP AT ALL. No one wants to see your bullshit, as it does not contribute to the game whatsoever. So just shut up and stop coming up with reasons that have nothing to do with your inactivity.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #89
                              Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                              I agree with Tasselfoot. I know that I'd be pretty pissed if I was the wolf and people were bandwagoned onto a human and someone from TWG steps in and tells them they're doing it all wrong.
                              That's, like, almost EXACTLY what I said before XD Just a slightly different situation. But whatever. Who really cares. now im rambling yey

                              Anyway, as you should know by now, Ben and I know each other IRL, so there's a lot of people that know each other here. This should be interesting.

                              Chromer, I agree 100% with the opinion that you should be banned. You pretty much blew jTWG for the wolves (or wolf). Lupin almost won it by himself, so if he had an active teammate that wasn't a complete idiot, there's a VERY good chance that the outcome would have been different. Also, as Tass pointed out, if you can't be active, you shouldn't play. I don't even understand why you would WANT to play, anyway.

                              And Ben should be signing up real soon, I think he joined the usergroup ^_^

                              Comment

                              • Rye_Bread
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 83

                                #90
                                Hey I want to join the game because I heard about it from a friend. That friend is freak83 and we both live in the same neighborhood with slacky.

                                Cheers,
                                Ryan

                                Comment

                                Working...