Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deltro300111
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 1014

    #61
    Retard, fix your avatar.

    Comment

    • psychic25
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 367

      #62
      K, I'm in too.

      And yes, I am friends with darkassassin, and I can vouch for his intelligence in the games we play IRL. Also, I do like the idea of veterans being able to comment- but as someone said, they shouldn't be able to make accusations. And I know that Snapps was serious about playing in this one, he was just thinking that this was funny because Chardish posted that the host gets an automatic spot in the next game.

      And Hans, if you can't get enough people to play, try getting like four/five people, dealing everybody two cards and having a lone wolf game (that seems to work for us).

      And as for themes, I don't have any ideas, really.

      Comment

      • Freak83
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 3281

        #63
        3 slots left.... hmm

        Comment

        • ddrruler
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 855

          #64
          I honestly think that there should be no real life friends allowed in this game...can lead to cheating etc...think about it. XD
          Mead is a | ******. |

          Comment

          • Freak83
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 3281

            #65
            How can it lead to cheating? Communication between the living and dead can happen regardless if you know the person or not, I do not cheat and if they died they wouldn't either, I know they wouldn't. You could give information to a living player just as easily. Playing outside the forums and chat programs also adds an entierly different level of strategy into the game. I'm not the first to bring real life friends into this by the way. Guido and stretchy? Tass and chan?

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #66
              I have an idea, but it's mine, and I want to host something, so i'm not giving it away.


              I don't know why I told you this, though ;\
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • darkassassin13
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 20

                #67
                Originally posted by ddrruler
                I honestly think that there should be no real life friends allowed in this game...can lead to cheating etc...think about it. XD
                I dont think thats true. I think if anything the friends will vote for each other for no other fact then they just no eachother. It happens in RL games all the time. Plus i know Psychic and Snapps would have me booted from the site if i was cheating (Especially Psychic).
                \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                Comment

                • Lupin_the_3rd
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 2665

                  #68
                  psychic and snapps in a game? I can't wait to see how this turns out. It'd be interesting to see their thought processes amd strategies after seeing both sides of the story twice in a row.

                  Comment

                  • darkassassin13
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 20

                    #69
                    If they play the same as they do in real life Psychic will have too much strategy and Snapps will have no strategy to speak of.
                    \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                    Comment

                    • Freak83
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 3281

                      #70
                      lol, sounds like you know your friends.

                      Comment

                      • darkassassin13
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 20

                        #71
                        I like to think i do. We havent been playing TWG for to long in RL but im really go at figuring out peoples strategys quickly (I play a lot of Board Games). Plus i have known them for a fairly long time. They play TWG like they do any other game so i know their general strategies pretty well.
                        \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                        Comment

                        • ddrruler
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 855

                          #72
                          Gl figuring me out
                          Mead is a | ******. |

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #73
                            AHHHHHHHHHH

                            Save spot for Ben please.

                            Comment

                            • darkassassin13
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 20

                              #74
                              Even randomness is a strategy. Only most people dont do it well. Human consciousness cant possibly create something totally random therefore the only thing left to do is create a pattern so complex no one can crack it, improvise and play by the seat of your pants, or. . . play lots and lots of poker. (I sound like im quoting the Matrix)
                              \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #75
                                I find it useless to talk about strategies. You can SAY "ooh, I'm gonna do reverse psychology this, double reverse randomness that", but it all depends on what you actually DO when it's crunch time. You really won't have that much room to go, "hmm, triple reverse psychology sounds fun". You need to do what fits the situation, you really can't pick a strategy you like.

                                Comment

                                Working...