Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #16
    Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
    hey, i'm interested in TWG and want to sign up, i know patron and freak
    Approved by me.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #17
      Well....you can't really turn anyone down from jTWG, but ok.
      hi

      Comment

      • Freak83
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 3281

        #18
        Well now I certainly feel like a noob...

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #19
          Hans, Afrobean, were you both signing up or just adding a comment?

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #20
            No no, I wasn't signing up.
            hi

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #21
              I decided to ban Chromer for 1 game. His inactivity led him to this, Chromer if you want to play in IV thats up to the host of 4. If you guys want me to host IV I will let him in next time.

              Comment

              • VashtheGunman7
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 456

                #22
                I am in


                Comment

                • masterminimike
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 5

                  #23
                  hey, patron_viridantis is my brother and was recently involved in a TWG game. he got me interested and now i'd like to join this game. i also know freak and daniel who are also in this one.

                  Comment

                  • Rebirth0
                    FFR Originalbro
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8751

                    #24
                    Ok cool. Freak, you got alot of people into TWG, congrats.

                    Comment

                    • Freak83
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 3281

                      #25


                      If i make it past Night One this is gonna be great.

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #26
                        I think, in order to make jTWG more of a learning experience, that veterans to TWG should be able to comment on the gameplay within jTWG. Any time somebody makes a stupid accusation or acts really retarded, I think we should be able to post and say "Don't do that, it's stupid," or make a general post saying "Accusations about ______ are stupid because ___________." This would help the jTWG games be more like a training grounds of sorts. I'm sure there have been times where all of us have wanted to say something, and I said a few things during the first jTWG, but I'm afraid I'll get permabanned for posting in a game I'm not in.

                        What do you guys think of this idea?
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • Freak83
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 3281

                          #27
                          I likes it.

                          Comment

                          • patron_viridantis
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 59

                            #28
                            One more time. Sign me up.

                            Comment

                            • patron_viridantis
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 59

                              #29
                              I like the idea also.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #30
                                No, I'm not signing up.

                                Also, I support eb's idea. When jurs made the accusation based on the story, I just about crapped my pants.

                                Comment

                                Working...