im in
Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I think Snapps was kidding, based on the fact that he plays in the real TWGs and that he had XD at the end of his post.
I might be able to get a certain someone to join... *cracks whip* Slave, join or else!Comment
-
-
You have one post, you shouldn't be allowed to join. Go read some TWGs and jTWGs, then come back later.
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.Comment
-
-
-
I play TWG on other web sites and in real life all the time. Snapps and Psychic25 were the ones who told me to join anyway.\"Death lies in the Shadows\"Comment

Comment