Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #106
    Everyone has been accepted. If the requests are made after 3pm eastern, I do them instantly.

    Comment

    • babybenji2004
      Banned
      • Jan 2004
      • 446

      #107
      i want to join. yay! i'm not to late.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #108
        YES

        LD is officially the coolest person ever.

        all slots r ful lol

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #109
          Ok, all 16 slots are filled up. We have one more thing we need to decide before the game starts. The theme. I'm adding a poll and all 16 of you must vote on your favorite.

          I don't know anything about MGS sorry, so I don't think I'll add that to the options.

          Wolf's Rain

          Or

          Lord Of The Rings

          Those are the only two choises because I saw nothing else. Star Wars has already been used too.

          Comment

          • Freak83
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 3281

            #110
            There was a resident evil suggestion.

            (I voted wolf's rain but I honestly couldn't care less)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #111
              Even though, as I have already stated, I HATE WOLF'S RAIN WITH A PASSION, I vote Wolf's Rain for sheezy.

              The RE theme was kinda shot down though, Freak. And, to help people decide, we should toss around ideas and elaborate on both of the choices.

              Comment

              • Snapps
                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 5650

                #112
                Neither.

                I want RE or Kill Bill

                Comment

                • Freak83
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 3281

                  #113
                  Not going to find something everyone can agree on, so choose which one you hate least.

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #114
                    I hate them both.

                    Make me undecided for now.

                    Comment

                    • Rebirth0
                      FFR Originalbro
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8751

                      #115
                      Ok, when I get 16 votes total I'll go with the most popular. Even though its very well possible that anybody that hasn't signed up to be an ass and vote for one of them too. When I hit 16 votes its over though.

                      Comment

                      • Snapps
                        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 5650

                        #116
                        Uhh im not an ass, I just hate those choices XD

                        I chose LOTR.

                        Comment

                        • patron_viridantis
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 59

                          #117
                          what the hell is Wolf's Rain?

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #118
                            I just want to let you guys know that Lord of the Rings was MY IDEA and I brought this up two TWGs ago. I was planning on hosting this, so it's going to be taken down. Quite frankly, i'm really upset that someone stole my idea.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #119
                              I second that, what is Wolf's Rain???

                              Comment

                              • ddrruler
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 855

                                #120
                                Sorry your idea was stolen Jursey,but i want too host the next jtwg...
                                Mead is a | ******. |

                                Comment

                                Working...