Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slackygorgeking
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 223

    #91
    not this guy dont let him in??? NOOOO

    jsut playing thsi noob will do okay

    MONKEY is a nub

    Comment

    • Freak83
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 3281

      #92
      Originally posted by slackygorgeking
      not this guy dont let him in??? NOOOO

      jsut playing thsi noob will do okay
      Code:
      Not this guy, don't let him in!  No!
      
      Just joking, this noob will do fine.

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #93
        I'll allow it. This is jTWG, we let noobs in. We have 1 spot left, you better hurry up and tell ben because I'm not saving a spot for anyone.

        Comment

        • CypherToorima
          Boss of all bosses
          • Jul 2003
          • 2452

          #94
          Originally posted by Chromer
          Wow. I got banned. For all of those idiots who think that just because I don't post every frickin day, I'm deemed inactive and a threat to the game. That's bull, and I thank Jursey for being a very unfair person towards other players.

          My aunt died last week and I had to bury her during the so called talk of my banning in the last jTWG. So, your saying I should have just not cared about the funeral, find the nearest computer, and try to play a forum game where everyone is so damn paranoid about each other? F--k you Jursey and I seriously mean it. Do you know how much it hurts to be told by people you think are you're friends, that you sholud be banned because you don't post all the time? My life does not revolve around TWG and I have other obligations than sitting at my computer like an idiot on AIM talking to people who have no other things to do during the day, than to gossip about who is this and that.

          I'm glad you banned me. I probably wouldn't be active in this frickin game either. To hell with you Jursey, Slacky and all others who deem me "undesirable and dangerous" to jTWG.
          I am sorry for your loss, but I don't think the ban is altogether wrong. Playing The twg requires you to be on the computer everyday. I know, I'm not exactly one to talk, bur still. You shouldn't have signed up for the first one. If you deem "sitting at my computer like an idiot on AIM talking to people who have no other things to do during the day, than to gossip about who is this and that" stupid, than just plain don't play. don't sign up. if you know you won't be active, why the hell sign up? You ruin the game for other players. No one wants that. Don't get me wrong, your aunt's death is more than a good enough reason not to post, but the least you could have done is removed yourself from the game. Being at the funeral is more important than a game, but you have an obligation to all the other people playing to inform them of your circumstances. you get angry at others for a situation that I am pretty sure they didn't even know of. I understand why you're angry, but on the other hand I don't. You knew you were going to be inactive but you signed up anyways. Then you get mad at jurs and them for a situation they had didn't know about. I, for one, support the ban.
          I'm a figantic gaggot

          Comment

          • Lupin_the_3rd
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 2665

            #95
            I'm pleased to see how vast an improvement jTWG has seen user-wise. It used to take days of coaxing people : D

            Not to mention that a lot of the older players aren't even playing this game...It's really cool how much of an improvement has occurred. Most of these players are absolutely new, both to the forums, and the game. This will definitely be interesting

            Comment

            • Freak83
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 3281

              #96
              I'll repost this later but I just want to let everyone know,

              I am going up North to my aunt's chalet for a ski weekend sometime tomorrow. I will have internet access there but it's only 56k. Therefore I won't be able to go on AIM sometime tomorrow until sometime on Sunday. You can contact me privatly by forum PM until I get back.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #97
                That's a bigass group ya got there.

                PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no one else join, I just called Ben and he should be signing up right now.

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #98
                  This...should be very interesting.
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #99
                    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO ONE ELSE JOIN

                    BEN HASN'T BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE TWG USERGROUP YET

                    IF YOU JOIN YOU DIE

                    k?

                    Comment

                    • Lupin_the_3rd
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 2665

                      #100
                      Surprisingly, those who were active in the last game did an extremely good job. 21 pages, as opposed to the 13 page jTWGI. Not to mention the fact that there were 4 or 5 who never posted in jTWGII. I can only imagine how many pages this game will take if all of you will be as active as you claim to be.

                      Comment

                      • Rebirth0
                        FFR Originalbro
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8751

                        #101
                        If everyone stays decently active and posts at least 3 to 5 times a day we could very well get 30 pages + There's no reason why we shouldn't get 5 posts per day. It would be stupid to post once a day with your vote.

                        Comment

                        • Freak83
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 3281

                          #102
                          Danceguy, where the hell is Ben?

                          Comment

                          • ddrruler
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 855

                            #103
                            Ben has about 10 minutes to post before I ask random ffr people if they want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Mead is a | ******. |

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #104
                              Remember that LD has to let him into the usergroup in order to even see the forums. Try to contact LD and ask him to let ben in.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #105
                                Yup, Ben applied a good hour ago, and hasn't been accepted. I'll try and contact LD, thanks GP

                                Oh yeah, I think I remember playing SMLAN with you and Jake once. Ok anyways... back to the task and hand.

                                Comment

                                Working...