Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • patron_viridantis
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 59

    #151
    i applaud your sense of reason dAnceguy

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #152
      :O

      RE is win, me thinks

      This really should be EDIT2 on my other post... but hey, I'm not double posting, so more posts for me! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

      EDIT: Whoa Snapps you changed your avatar again :O And btw thanks patron I don't get too many compliments about my intelligence...

      This thread is becoming more and more like a chat room

      Comment

      • masterminimike
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 5

        #153
        I still know nothing about Resident Evil but as long as someone could fill me in, i'd be more than okay with it. With all due respect to those lovers of anime, there are a number of us who would just as well not go into that particular world. i've watched anime shows and never saw why people thought they were so spectacular.

        Comment

        • daniel_lewis20
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 178

          #154
          actually, the wolves would work better if they were Umbrella Corp. Spies trying to take out the humans

          Comment

          • Snapps
            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 5650

            #155
            A new jTWG calls for a new avatar.

            GO BOA!

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #156
              Ok, the reason I said spies was because I've never played Resident Evil so I really have no clue on what you guys are talking about. I'm going with zombie and we're done. Resident Evil Theme, and Zombies are Wolves. Remember we have the new role Psychic too. I'm issuing roles now.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #157
                Oh, whoops, I forgot to mention. My username is unbelievably gay, it's just some name I came up with in .002 seconds of thinking when, like, two years ago, my friend said WHOA REGISTER YOU CAN GET FFR DOWNLOADABLE VERSION :O :O :O So the point is, disregard that fact, I'm not gay, and if you could just not use caps when you mention my name, that'd be great.

                Comment

                • blademonkey626
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2004
                  • 70

                  #158
                  Originally posted by Snapps
                  I hate them both.

                  Make me undecided for now.
                  Snapps, why are you soo negative?
                  PSP: $250
                  2 PSP Games: $90
                  PSP Accessories: $25
                  Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                  Comment

                  Working...