Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #31
    That was pretty wth.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #32
      Mm...good idea eb.


      There have been a couple times in this past game I really wanted to say something, but didn't want to post.

      Aye, for freedom!
      hi

      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #33
        When it comes to themes, the only two themes I can really think of is a Star Wars theme and a Resident Evil theme. But whatever's chosen is cool with me.

        Comment

        • Freak83
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 3281

          #34
          I think Star Wars was already done, Resident Evil hasn't been done though.

          Comment

          • daniel_lewis20
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 178

            #35
            Star Wars has been done already??? DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, no use crying about it, it still would've been cool, lol

            Comment

            • masterminimike
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 5

              #36
              i like evilbutterfly's idea. i know i'm a noob to this game but that doesn't mean i can't see a good idea. it's going to be weird having brothers in the same game. who knows how this is going to turn out?

              Comment

              • Freak83
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 3281

                #37
                Brothers that are clones at that >_<

                (And by clones I mean twins :P)

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #38
                  Resident Evil...? That'd be weird.


                  We have zombies among us...so let's try and figure out who they are through logic and analysis.


                  Or we could just look to see which three are fucked up the most.
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • masterminimike
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 5

                    #39
                    remember, Freak. that i'm the original and patron's the clone. i'm looking forward to this because you and patron were talking about it nonstop even when you were the first one killed in the last game.

                    Comment

                    • Freak83
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 3281

                      #40
                      Actually Hans, I'm currently running a Resident Evil theme'd game here where the Wolves are Umbrella spys situated within a group of agents from various countries around the world working with the UN.

                      Comment

                      • daniel_lewis20
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 178

                        #41
                        Actually, The RE theme would be more of trying to figure out who the Umbrella spies are. And I support Evilbutterfly's idea

                        Comment

                        • masterminimike
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 5

                          #42
                          may i ask what are Umbrella spies? is Umbrella the corporation in RE or something?

                          Comment

                          • Freak83
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 3281

                            #43
                            Yes, evil research corporation responsible for all the Zombie's and stuff.

                            C'MON PPL! NEED MORE SIGN UPS!

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #44
                              OMGOMGOMG

                              I'M IN I'M IN I'M IN

                              ;D

                              And, if we're going to put EB's 'cool people can say if you're acting retarded' idea into effect, at least clarify that they can't say anything that will interfere with the game. Like, for example, I do something that makes it obvious I'm a wolf, and yet no one else notices. Someone from XI (or XII) comes and says "LOOK YOU IDEOTS, HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE WHAT HE SAID?!?"

                              Not that they would, but clarification would be nice, I don't even know if we're doing it. And my vote for the theme goes to Neonatrias' idea. Although I DEPISE WOLF'S RAIN WITH A PASSION, it sounds good for a TWG. ;D

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #45
                                We have 8 people signed up, 8 to go.

                                Comment

                                Working...