Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daniel_lewis20
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 178

    #136
    I agree with Patron, GO PATRON!!!!!!!!

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #137
      Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
      hellz no, LOTR would be an awesome theme and should be done regardless of it being an TWG or jTWG.

      Too bad...it was my idea a long time ago. If someone ripped it off and I wasn't even PARTICIPATING, that sucks really badly. But I have ideas for hosting it and no offense to Gamepro but I would probably organize a better Lord of the Rings TWG.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #138
        may I suggest Naruto(if it hasn't already been done). That's a pretty good anime and is known by quite a few people

        Comment

        • patron_viridantis
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 59

          #139
          ooooooh... jursey has snappy comebacks... woot

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #140
            Wolf's Rain is a show on Adult Swim WITH A RIDICULOUSLY SLOW-MOVING PLOTLINE AND COMPLETELY UNINTERESTING, RANDOM, AND OFTEN NONSENSICAL ACTION BITS THROWN IN HERE AND THERE THAT I COULDN'T WATCH MORE THAN TWO EPISODES OF BEFORE IT BECAME AGAINST MY RELIGION TO WATCH.

            Then again, this IS all coming from watching 2-3 episodes (can't remember which XD), so maybe I just got unlucky and saw 2-3 really really bad episodes. Still... if the show is that inconsistant, I don't feel it's worth watching. And if it IS consistantly that bad......... ugh.... *shudders*

            DISCLAIMER: I understand that my opinion on Wolf's Rain is completely biased and constructed from bad/incomplete data. I accept that fact. I apologize to anyone who is nerdy enough to be offended by my comments.

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #141
              I'm not really into the LOTR stuff so you'd probably make a better themed TWG.

              Comment

              • Snapps
                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 5650

                #142
                Resident Evil or Kill Bill

                Comment

                • darkassassin13
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 20

                  #143
                  I think we should do Resident Evil like Snapps said or if we want an anime we should pick Inuyasha.
                  \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                  Comment

                  • daniel_lewis20
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 178

                    #144
                    I third the RE idea, since that was my original suggestion for the first theme

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #145
                      RE!
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • patron_viridantis
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 59

                        #146
                        I'm fine with Resident Evil... anything but anime

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #147
                          Resident Evil theme guys? I'm guessing Humans for humans and Spies for Wolves, anybody have better titles?

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #148
                            Inuyasha would not work. I'm a hardcore fan of the show, so don't accuse me of anything. Seriously, how in hell's name would that work?

                            On the other hand, aside from the fact that zombies are awfully easy to pick out of a croud, if we ignore that fact, I say RE all the way. DOWN WITH WOLF'S RAIN

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #149
                              Wait, spies for wolves? I was assuming it would be zombies or something... anyway, whatever works I guess.

                              And now that I think about it, I don't think anime should be a choice at all...

                              EDIT: Sorry for the double post, I figured someone else would between my last post and this one.

                              Comment

                              • darkassassin13
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 20

                                #150
                                If you did inuyasha the humas could be humans and the Werewolves could be demons in human form. But i like RE better.
                                \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                                Comment

                                Working...