TWG Championship Season 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #16
    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

    Never ever send me to represent us. Lmao idc who goes either. Whoever wants to.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #17
      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

      Originally posted by inDheart
      noc, did nsm get an invite? i delivered one for last life
      yup I can't rep NSM though since I went last year
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #18
        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        Haven't made preference known:
        T-Force
        You flatter me.
        I don't think I'd be a good representative, but I for sure will be cheering on whoever does go.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #19
          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

          Originally posted by T-Force
          You flatter me.
          I don't think I'd be a good representative, but I for sure will be cheering on whoever does go.
          pretty sure he just named people who were eligible, nothing more than that sonny


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #20
            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

            Originally posted by YoshL
            pretty sure he just named people who were eligible, nothing more than that sonny
            Ruuuude!
            Force is just flattered to be considered eligible. You're right about my intent, though I do think he'd make a better candidate than his own self-assessment.

            How bout you? Any interest?





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #21
              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

              interest?

              dunno yet but i'm still probably not the best candidate regardless because of how long it's been lol


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #22
                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                T-Force, Son of TWG

                Comment

                • star-crossed
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2017
                  • 476

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                  This seems interesting and I would like to read the game that our person plays, if possible. I do not think I should participate, since I am worried about my availability for the games besides the qualifiers. Plus I would like to get better, and maybe find out if I am good as a mafia or not first before I am in a championship game.

                  The Jack of all Trades role seems nice - as I understand it, it is like having 3 different orbs. But I am not sure what a voyeur or a motion detector would be?
                  twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    This seems interesting and I would like to read the game that our person plays, if possible. I do not think I should participate, since I am worried about my availability for the games besides the qualifiers. Plus I would like to get better, and maybe find out if I am good as a mafia or not first before I am in a championship game.

                    The Jack of all Trades role seems nice - as I understand it, it is like having 3 different orbs. But I am not sure what a voyeur or a motion detector would be?
                    a voyeur can see what types of actions were done to someone in the night (like "Investigation", "Roleblock"), but not who did them

                    a motion detector can see whether a person either did a night action or was targeted by someone else's night action, but they don't know specifically which of these is true and they don't learn anything else about the action that happened. but with few roles, there can only be so many possibilities if you see something

                    i thought they were going to add a 1x motion detector to the JOAT as well, just to help out the 1E setup a tiny bit - wonder what happened to that

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                      Send the special force.

                      The T Force
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                        oh shado's keeping that post updated
                        put me under can't/don't/want others

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          oh shado's keeping that post updated
                          put me under can't/don't/want others
                          You suuuuuuure?





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            i'm still probably not the best candidate regardless because of how long it's been lol
                            I disagree, I think you can pull it off

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                              go yoshl go


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                                i wanna throw the name DarkManticoreX2 out there since he talked about being interested if he had the time after last year

                                Comment

                                Working...