TWG Championship Season 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #91
    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

    Wait, really?

    Wow!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #92
      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wait, really?

      Wow!
      inD just means that Manti's alignment (wolf) won the qualifying game
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #93
        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        inD just means that Manti's alignment (wolf) won the qualifying game
        yeah this

        i can dream though

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #94
          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

          Hey squad, we got the W there in the first game.

          I think I performed pretty well and should move on the champs champs game, but we'll see how voting goes. If you wanna see into my mind, here's the discord to my game diary:

          Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.


          Thoughts?
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 06-27-2018, 10:58 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #95
            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

            Sunfan says my chances of a wildcard are good, but a direct placement is 50/50

            I say I pick up 1st place.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #96
              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

              i tend to not understand why some people vote the ways they do, in conversations i've had

              i really dunno

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #97
                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                I seriously considered voting four people I knew wouldn’t get points to improve my chances at advancement.

                But I didn’t because that’s pretty shallow.
                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 06-28-2018, 11:16 PM.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #98
                  Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  I seriously considered voting four people I knew wouldn’t get points to improve my chances at advancement.

                  But I didn’t because that’s pretty shallow.
                  you would've gotten called on it
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #99
                    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    you would've gotten called on it
                    It’s also a trash thing to do, but if reasoning is attached to it and you didn’t make it stupid obvious you could make it work.

                    Wolving IRL
                    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 06-29-2018, 07:33 AM.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #100
                      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                      Well now that you shared your views here now, you're forever compromised.

                      *The price is right wrong sound here*


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #101
                        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                        I have more plays then I made in that game
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #102
                          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                          Reveal tonight probably.

                          Discord party?
                          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 07-1-2018, 03:18 PM.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #103
                            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Reveal tonight probably.

                            Discord party?
                            I'd be there
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #104
                              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                              Half an hour!

                              Ffr twg discord? Ima kinda stressing, not gonna lie.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #105
                                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                                Got third, Not guaranteed advancement, but the spread was 48/45/43, and my 43 is third highest in votes for people not guaranteed to go to finals.

                                Should get a wildcard out of it though, so I think i'll see everyone next game.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...