TWG Championship Season 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #136
    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

    Squad, i’m super tired of rolling wolf. It is exhausting.

    I am exhausted. I used to play this game on like 7 hours a night and I am lucky right now if I get 3.

    We’re 2-0 and I haven’t been killed yet in a game, but no more wolf please.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #137
      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

      gg glgl
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #138
        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

        best of luck in voting, good shit manti


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #139
          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

          I am not confident in advancement here tbh. I made it to endgame and lived, but I was short on time and motivation this whole game except for d3.

          We lived and I made most of the wolfteam decisions/killings lategame and we got there, but I did not feel good in this game. Felt like I was bailing water the whole game due to not feeling invested. I feel bad about that because I feel like I have the ability to play with any of these players and not giving it my all is basically letting you guys/this site down.

          I don’t understand why I can’t bring it every/any game and why I only show up for certain ones. This is an international tournament and I should be hyped to be participating and playing and showing off and I just felt meh this whole game.

          If I don’t advance here i’m sorry, I should motivated myself harder somehow, but no one in my life seems to care about this and not having anyone to talk to that will engage me on the subject is draining. My fiancé puts up with it, but deserves more time then i’m giving her and I feel split in both directions. If I give her the time she wants I can’t dig enough to be successful in twg, and if I dig enough in twg to be successful I have to almost ignore her completely for 2 weeks while the game plays out.

          It’s eating at me.
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-17-2018, 01:21 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #140
            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

            hey nice going

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #141
              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

              We’re in the finals!

              Skin of our teeth type of deal but we made it!
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #142
                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                fiffer represent tbh


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #143
                  Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                  Fiffer da best
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #144
                    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                    Less then a week till the finals starts.

                    You guys ready for a fiffer win?
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #145
                      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Less then a week till the finals starts.

                      You guys ready for a fiffer win?
                      Do itttt
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #146
                        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                        o7


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #147
                          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                          fuck
                          them
                          up


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #148
                            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                            Do it to it. Good luck Manti!
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #149
                              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                              GIT EM

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #150
                                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                                Lol died N1
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...