TWG Championship Season 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #46
    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

    I can also alt if needed
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #47
      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

      i am more than content with sending manti if yoshl doesn't want to go
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #48
        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

        If this wasnt during school i'd be interested but imo manti is a strong OG pick

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #49
          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

          Deadline tomorrow.

          Posts so far have Manti as the clear rep, unless there is a flurry of votes for a different candidate by tomorrow.

          The only people who have confirmed interest in being the Alt are Raeko and (tentatively) inDheart. Is there anyone else interested in being FFR's Alternate?





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #50
            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

            I'd alt as well
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #51
              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

              i can no longer alt. raeko and roundbox are both fine options though

              Comment

              • Thingyman
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2015
                • 1

                #52
                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                A little hype to get you going:

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #53
                  Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                  oh, I didn't know zeldadungeon played mafia
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #54
                    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                    Dunno how I feel about having a small texted name in that promo.

                    Haven’t all or (3/4) of our reps made the champ game?
                    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-3-2018, 02:00 PM.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #55
                      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Dunno how I feel about having a small texted name in that promo.

                      Haven’t all or (3/4) of our reps made the champ game?
                      i think it was either random or based on length; i thought Last Life was unusually prominent too, and Giant in the Playground is similarly small

                      yeah it's 3/4, +1 if you count mashi since he was hanging around here anyway in season 2, and sunfan also got into wildcard so we've had a pretty good run

                      Comment

                      • Thingyman
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2015
                        • 1

                        #56
                        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Dunno how I feel about having a small texted name in that promo.

                        Haven’t all or (3/4) of our reps made the champ game?
                        It was randomized and not made by me, and after 4 rounds of corrections I gave up on getting everything like I exactly wanted :P

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #57
                          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                          Down for Roundbox or Raeko as alts, and completely okay with Manti repping.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #58
                            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                            when's the next twg
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #59
                              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              when's the next twg


                              this one's just been in signups hell for a bit but it needs 2 more peops

                              Comment

                              • Thingyman
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2015
                                • 1

                                #60
                                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                                Hi guys

                                I am scheduling the games tomorrow -- could anyone help me prod DarkManticore? I still need him to fill out the forms. Otherwise I'll have to place him in a game randomly :/
                                Last edited by Thingyman; 05-8-2018, 02:49 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...