TWG Championship Season 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #76
    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

    Actually could use a bio. I kinda hate writing about myself and I’m going on vacation till Sunday.

    Thingyman hit me up last night looking for one and I haven’t had time to do it, and won’t till Monday.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #77
      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Actually could use a bio. I kinda hate writing about myself and I’m going on vacation till Sunday.

      Thingyman hit me up last night looking for one and I haven’t had time to do it, and won’t till Monday.
      ..

      NATIONALITY: American
      STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): 2007
      HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: Flash Flash Revolution

      BIO:
      TWG veteran making my return recently after a bit of a break. Night 1 fear kill 11 years running. Iconic to the point that a forum I'd never heard of has their version of the halfway rule named after me.
      then i think i would run the rest as whatever guest submission jokes people want to make at your expense

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #78
        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

        Thanks Indy, I’ll send that in unless anyone has additions
        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-24-2018, 07:58 PM.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #79
          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

          yeah I suggest you use what inD gave ya that looks good

          bios should be really short or no one will read them
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #80
            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

            lol

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #81
              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

              Anyone interested in joining a discord where I toss all my thoughts around during the champ game?

              You’ll all be muted and won’t be able to post, but you can see me work
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #82
                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Anyone interested in joining a discord where I toss all my thoughts around during the champ game?

                You’ll all be muted and won’t be able to post, but you can see me work
                put me in there right now mister
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #83
                  Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                  I'd love to be in it, if it's allowed. I know MU keeps spectators unspoiled, so I'll just wait on a response from inD or Thingy first.





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #84
                    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                    Maybe I make it and share it after the game?

                    Lemme check the MU rules again. Stuff like this can be hard to regulate so I could see it just being outright banned.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #85
                      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                      i'd be down to join

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #86
                        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                        It’s banned during the game.

                        I’ll have to share it afterwards. Sorry, thought it was a neat idea, but too many ways to game the system.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #87
                          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                          dup hi

                          yeah, share after if you like, but not during the game

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #88
                            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                            I know people have made private quicktopics where they posted their thoughts on games other than champ games before, and I think if that is allowed it is a neat idea

                            there might also be a function on the site itself but I am not the man to ask about that
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #89
                              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                              Problem is that the conversations that can come out of it could potentially drift off to someone on another site and lead to out of game information.

                              It does require a willingness from a forum to break the spirit of the game, but it’s just better to stop it at its head.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #90
                                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                                bump cuz manti won

                                yay

                                Comment

                                Working...