TWG Championship Season 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #61
    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

    My vote for Alt between Raeko and Roundbox is whichever one of them posts in here first to say theyre ready to be active and kick ass and take names





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #62
      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

      Originally posted by Thingyman
      Hi guys

      I am scheduling the games tomorrow -- could anyone help me prod DarkManticore? I still need him to fill out the forms. Otherwise I'll have to place him in a game randomly :/
      We On It

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #63
        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

        Anyone wanna do the bio?
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #64
          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

          NATIONALITY: [...]
          STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): [...]
          HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: [...]

          BIO:
          [Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the many spectating communities.]
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #65
            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

            "Never tell me the roles."

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #66
              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

              i got the bio

              use this

              NATIONALITY: [...]
              STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): [...]
              HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: [...]

              BIO:
              [Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the many spectating communities.]


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #67
                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                NATIONALITY: 'Murican
                STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): 199Murica
                HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: 'Murica'MuricaRevolution

                BIO:
                I take TWG far too seriously. My biggest claim to fame is that some other forum I've never heard of has a rule named after me where you can't lynch townies on the basis that they haven't been nightkilled
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #68
                  Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                  I do think something like

                  "I am so good that a forum I had never heard of called their version of Halfway Theory 'The Manti Rule.'"

                  is worth putting somewhere in the bio because it is pretty neat and I am not at all jealous
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #69
                    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                    Bio: night 1 fear kill for 10 years
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #70
                      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                      the game schedule is out (it's been out for a while, oop) and manti's in game 7

                      for other people you might know, curry and rice is in game 5 and i'm in game 4

                      i have friends in a number of the games so i may just wind up reading them all

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #71
                        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                        ah where do we get that
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #72
                          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                          https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...imate-Showdown

                          open up the spoiler that says "The schedules/games:"

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #73
                            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            the game schedule is out (it's been out for a while, oop) and manti's in game 7

                            for other people you might know, curry and rice is in game 5 and i'm in game 4

                            i have friends in a number of the games so i may just wind up reading them all
                            glgl
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #74
                              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...imate-Showdown

                              open up the spoiler that says "The schedules/games:"
                              thx
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #75
                                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                                gl!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...