TWG Championship Season 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Thingyman
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2015
    • 1

    #31
    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

    Hi guys

    I'm going on a short*vacation tomorrow. Will be back Sunday, April 29.

    As for the deadline for choosing a representative (or someone volunteering themselves), I am extending this by a couple of days to*May 3.

    When/if your representative is decided, that person should please either PM me on Mafia Universe or reach me on Discord: Thingyman#6075. During evenings I will quickly check messages and get them the information they need to prepare for the game.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #32
      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

      I'll put Charu's name in the hat as well since I remember he displayed a good amount of interest after the hydra game.


      Want to go:
      flashflashaccount
      DarkManticoreX2


      Nominated by others but haven't made preference known
      YoshL
      Charu


      Haven't made preference known:
      Xiz
      Roundbox
      DaBackpack
      Gradiant
      MellonxCollie
      Hakulyte
      FreezinIce
      XelNya
      MixMasterLar
      Fiction
      Mashi
      Everyone else that plays primarily on FFRTWG that might be interested that I haven't named


      Can't go / Don't want to go / Want others to go:
      AragakiAyase
      ShadoWolfe
      thesunfan
      blindreper1179
      T-Force
      Star-Crossed
      inDheart
      Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 04-26-2018, 09:36 AM. Reason: Added Manti to current list in spoiler





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #33
        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

        something something roundbox
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #34
          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

          I’m a bit rusty, but i’ve always wanted to do this, just never had time.

          Would give this a good shot if voted.
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 04-26-2018, 01:35 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #35
            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

            I like the idea of sending Manti
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #36
              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

              probably don't have time for this, gonna leave it to manti son


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #37
                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                Originally posted by YoshL
                probably don't have time for this, gonna leave it to manti son
                Want me to leave your name in the hat to be the alternate? Alt can be fun too





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  I’m a bit rusty, but i’ve always wanted to do this, just never had time.

                  Would give this a good shot if voted.
                  Make sure you keep up to date if you get voted and decide to go, eh?

                  Dohoho


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Make sure you keep up to date if you get voted and decide to go, eh?

                    Dohoho
                    Most to the game will likely be played from my phone, similar to the one starting in a few days here. The pace of the champ games always makes me worry, but I intend to try
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                      manti


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                        so guys

                        are we good with sending manti

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                          yes


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                            yepp I think he's a good choice to represent us
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                              My votes on Manti for primary rep.

                              I wish I knew who had time so I could make an educated alternate vote.

                              I think Charu, YoshL, Roundbox, DBP, Gradiant, Freezin, Raeko, FFA would all be good Alts if they had the time, but I haven't a clue what their schedules look like.





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                                wow that was a rush of activity

                                i can throw my name in to alt if i'm not primary elsewhere, which i'm still figuring out

                                Comment

                                Working...