TWG Championship Season 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #151
    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

    rippu desune


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #152
      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

      getting manti'd in the championship game is like a badge of honor right

      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #153
        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

        I think other than "Winning the finals" the next best possible outcome is dying N1 in the finals.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #154
          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

          Dunno if I was on any type of right track or not yet.

          Kinda a bit of a relief though because some of these guys are sinking 10+ Hours a day into the game and I just cannot put that amount of time in.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #155
            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

            you did put that in your bio right
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #156
              Re: TWG Championship Season 5

              Originally posted by devonin
              I think other than "Winning the finals" the next best possible outcome is dying N1 in the finals.
              I hated this post when you made it, but now I'm like ugh yeah

              they made 75 pages d2 and I have no desire to read all of it. Some of the players are posting too much and entering the territory of white noise/thread flooding to me. Kinda glad I dont need to read it.
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-18-2018, 09:26 PM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #157
                Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                Sounds like my type of players!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #158
                  Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Sounds like my type of players!
                  How do you think through that amount of volume.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #159
                    Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    How do you think through that amount of volume.
                    I have the free time to read it and care about it, Charu does too.
                    Most of it is absorbing the right stuff.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #160
                      Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                      Wolves won in a sweep.

                      Had 3/4 of them before postgame.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #161
                        Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                        getting shot by joat
                        ouch
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #162
                          Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                          obligatory hydra event post

                          https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...-Headed-Titans

                          bonk.

                          i think we did like 3 hydras last year, maybe 4? and then manti and i were supposed to and i found a spot where we could sub in, but i was too slow in locking it down

                          also there's 4 people organizing instead of literally 1 so it should be less of a mess on that front

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #163
                            Re: TWG Championship Season 5

                            Got a pm from them regarding it.

                            First time with fuckin' Glore and the second time with extremely hostile players

                            My track record is pretty negative, lol


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            Working...