Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
2379 taps what
how long is it?
Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Hahahaha, judges at work."Dan" (10:23:23 PM): Megane De Ne
"Dan" (10:23:24 PM): This song is catchy
debit14 (10:23:26 PM): IT IS
debit14 (10:23:27 PM): LOL
debit14 (10:23:28 PM): XD
"Dan" (10:23:28 PM): You didn't just say that
"Dan" (10:23:29 PM): YOU DID NOT
debit14 (10:23:31 PM): XD!
debit14 (10:23:40 PM): I NEVER SEEN/HEARD THAT SONG BEFORE LOL
debit14 (10:23:42 PM): SHHH
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
ALWAYS....
would be boring as **** tho lmaoLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Well, I mean, you could step AlwaysOriginally posted by kommisar[os]fine. i guess i need to find a song that will do justice to anisakis now =x
p.s.
I just played MAGIC Speed Ball on kb and I triggered like 7 mines. Yeah, a shift down a bit would be niceLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
fine. i guess i need to find a song that will do justice to anisakis now =x
k working on EPILEPTIC CRISIS XMOD =D=D=D=DLast edited by kommisar[os]; 12-2-2008, 09:19 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
DJ Yo****aka's - 2dx cutOriginally posted by Professor RaineIs this the original or Yo****aka's masterpiece?
p.s. Keiichi Sugiyama! made Bingo highway you queers.
I also simply put the artist name I get from the .SM.
You and I both know very well MOSAIC.WAV pad files will give you AIDS undeniablyOriginally posted by kommisar[os]NO I'M NOT A *** I STEP MOZAIC.WAV FOR PAD K
Hmm, I'm not sure. I really have to try it on pad first to see if I trigger them really often or not. It may be less of a deal than I think it is, but I can't know for sure 'til I go out to arrowsmash on the r21 cab near here.also i know the mines are a little close but I haven't hit any of them yet =o i could move them a 24th away or something if it's that much of an issue.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
oh well i cut mine right after the speedup for r23 hehe
NO I'M NOT A *** I STEP MOZAIC.WAV FOR PAD K
also i know the mines are a little close but I haven't hit any of them yet =o i could move them a 24th away or something if it's that much of an issue.Last edited by kommisar[os]; 12-2-2008, 09:08 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
actually if I took it from the mgd chart I'd have the short cut :3
my base was brother mojo's, but I had to resync the speedup (he did a crap job on it)Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
reviews
senorita
bingo highway
megane de ne! (Kommisar is a *** wtf)
[edit]
Oh, I'll check it out thenLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
it's mine xiao. i took it from patashu's kb chart that was taken from the awful mgd chartLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: