Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    2379 taps what

    how long is it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    ALWAYS....


    would be boring as **** tho lmao
    pad version

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    "Dan" (10:23:23 PM): Megane De Ne
    "Dan" (10:23:24 PM): This song is catchy
    debit14 (10:23:26 PM): IT IS
    debit14 (10:23:27 PM): LOL
    debit14 (10:23:28 PM): XD
    "Dan" (10:23:28 PM): You didn't just say that
    "Dan" (10:23:29 PM): YOU DID NOT
    debit14 (10:23:31 PM): XD!
    debit14 (10:23:40 PM): I NEVER SEEN/HEARD THAT SONG BEFORE LOL
    debit14 (10:23:42 PM): SHHH
    Hahahaha, judges at work.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    ALWAYS....


    would be boring as **** tho lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    k working on EPILEPTIC CRISIS XMOD =D=D=D=D
    Who isn't?

    brb stepping furry music h3h3

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    =D=D=D

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    fine. i guess i need to find a song that will do justice to anisakis now =x
    Well, I mean, you could step Always

    p.s.
    I just played MAGIC Speed Ball on kb and I triggered like 7 mines. Yeah, a shift down a bit would be nice

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    fine. i guess i need to find a song that will do justice to anisakis now =x


    k working on EPILEPTIC CRISIS XMOD =D=D=D=D
    Last edited by kommisar[os]; 12-2-2008, 09:19 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    Is this the original or Yo****aka's masterpiece?

    p.s. Keiichi Sugiyama! made Bingo highway you queers.
    DJ Yo****aka's - 2dx cut

    I also simply put the artist name I get from the .SM.

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    NO I'M NOT A *** I STEP MOZAIC.WAV FOR PAD K
    You and I both know very well MOSAIC.WAV pad files will give you AIDS undeniably


    also i know the mines are a little close but I haven't hit any of them yet =o i could move them a 24th away or something if it's that much of an issue.
    Hmm, I'm not sure. I really have to try it on pad first to see if I trigger them really often or not. It may be less of a deal than I think it is, but I can't know for sure 'til I go out to arrowsmash on the r21 cab near here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    HERE IS MY CRAPTASTIC NIGHT AND DAY

    Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.


    PLZ TO B ENJOYING IT.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    oh well i cut mine right after the speedup for r23 hehe



    NO I'M NOT A *** I STEP MOZAIC.WAV FOR PAD K


    also i know the mines are a little close but I haven't hit any of them yet =o i could move them a 24th away or something if it's that much of an issue.
    Last edited by kommisar[os]; 12-2-2008, 09:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    Sent in a file already hehe took 1 hour
    It even has PR!

    Is this the original or Yo****aka's masterpiece?

    p.s. Keiichi Sugiyama! made Bingo highway you queers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    it's mine xiao. i took it from patashu's kb chart that was taken from the awful mgd chart
    actually if I took it from the mgd chart I'd have the short cut :3

    my base was brother mojo's, but I had to resync the speedup (he did a crap job on it)

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    reviews

    senorita
    bingo highway
    megane de ne! (Kommisar is a *** wtf)

    [edit]

    Oh, I'll check it out then

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    it's mine xiao. i took it from patashu's kb chart that was taken from the awful mgd chart

    Leave a comment:

Working...