Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dietsnapple135
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 259

    #14341
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10
    Best FC- Planet Karma.
    Best AAA- {Midnight}
    Best BF - Balloon Fever.

    First place in Intermediate division of Zap_Track and Spammy's 1st Tourney. ^_^
    I'M A MOD YO

    Comment

    • GG_Guru
      Let em' do what they want
      • Mar 2006
      • 3219

      #14342
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      i love diet drinks
      5/10

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #14343
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Chocolate rain/10

        Also, I have a new avie. Shower me with praise. ^_^

        Comment

        • rsr2
          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
          • Oct 2004
          • 1386

          #14344
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10

          Awwww
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

          Comment

          • Tex :)
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 428

            #14345
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            It's funny, but it's getting old.

            8/10
            unfortunately still kickin' ~(‾⌣‾~)

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #14346
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10

              Rather large but amusing.


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • Kyaan Kyo
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2007
                • 162

                #14347
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10 Cute.
                ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

                Comment

                • 1mpuls3
                  Impulsive By Nature
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 340

                  #14348
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  2/10


                  Comment

                  • nuclearsamurai
                    huehuehue
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1211

                    #14349
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10.

                    What the eff.

                    Comment

                    • NFD
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 4715

                      #14350
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      0/10

                      Comment

                      • WolfXhunter
                        Forum User
                        • May 2006
                        • 535

                        #14351
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10 cause everyone loves to party

                        Comment

                        • MarukuAntoni
                          mmmMMMmmm
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 521

                          #14352
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10
                          IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                          Comment

                          • Flandre Scarlet
                            Death
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 903

                            #14353
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            umm idk xD

                            9/10
                            Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                            Comment

                            • x After Dawn x
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1613

                              #14354
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10

                              P.S. Post #1,000 woot
                              Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
                              Alcohol make peoples retard.
                              Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
                              Just take nicotine patch lol

                              Comment

                              • championanwar
                                Ask Nuro! x3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 2588

                                #14355
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10
                                At one point I wanted to steal your avatar

                                Originally posted by aperson
                                all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                                aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                                aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                                Click Here

                                Comment

                                Working...