Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SpammyMcSquirrel
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2008
    • 816

    #14161
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10
    There's something about it I don't like, but I don't know what.

    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #14162
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7.5/10

      Artwork is pretty cool.


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • weeeeeee
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 75

        #14163
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Eh...5/10

        Comment

        • lxDestinyxl
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 3247

          #14164
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Neat. Imaginative.

          9/10

          Comment

          • kmay
            Don't forget me
            • Jan 2007
            • 6534

            #14165
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            i always get destiny
            8/10
            saw your profile and was like o its clear and boom it was cool

            Comment

            • Gigispackles
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2008
              • 175

              #14166
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10 Not into Pokemon and puppy-eyed drawings but still good.
              I'm bad at wording things

              Comment

              • Professor Raine
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1560

                #14167
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10


                My simfilez ----
                :

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #14168
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Hmmm... 4/10.
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #14169
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    fangs

                    Comment

                    • qrrbrbirbel
                      FFR Veteran
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 510

                      #14170
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10

                      <3
                      im trash

                      Comment

                      • TD_Project
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 427

                        #14171
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Wow 10/10 for making me lol.

                        Comment

                        • Patashu
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 8609

                          #14172
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          it's a bunch of cars
                          2/10

                          maybe I don't get it but w/e
                          Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                          http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                          Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                          http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #14173
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            4/10 for cars =/

                            Edit: D: / 10 for ninja

                            Comment

                            • championanwar
                              Ask Nuro! x3
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 2588

                              #14174
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10
                              Where's happy hat

                              Originally posted by aperson
                              all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                              aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                              aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                              Click Here

                              Comment

                              • 25thhour
                                I like max
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 2922

                                #14175
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10
                                I'd tap dat. C=
                                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                                Comment

                                Working...