Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1mpuls3
    Impulsive By Nature
    • Jul 2007
    • 340

    #14536
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10


    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #14537
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      Artwork is pretty cool.


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • Im Vince
        Allez Montréal!
        • Aug 2007
        • 819

        #14538
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        I used to like these avatars, but not anymore.
        4/10
        AAAs: 817
        Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
        Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

        Comment

        • clarinet89
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 899

          #14539
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          everything is better with a santa hat
          8/10

          Questionable Content

          Comment

          • xharumoni
            $
            • Apr 2007
            • 581

            #14540
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Comment

            • nuclearsamurai
              huehuehue
              • Jul 2007
              • 1211

              #14541
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10

              Needs an X-mas hat, though.

              Comment

              • marioGP87
                Shiny Zoroa :')
                • Mar 2006
                • 603

                #14542
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8.75/10
                Originally posted by Kit
                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                Comment

                • michelle_x0x
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 24

                  #14543
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10

                  Very cute. :3

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #14544
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6.5/10
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • NatsumiTheLucario
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 153

                      #14545
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10

                      christmas-y

                      I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE RAINBOW DASH

                      Comment

                      • MDMAngel
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 123

                        #14546
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        5/10 Black and white
                        2/10 animal
                        7/10 total
                        Sign here

                        Comment

                        • GG_Guru
                          Let em' do what they want
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 3219

                          #14547
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          3/10 I like anime

                          Comment

                          • lxDestinyxl
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 3247

                            #14548
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Self confidence, yet suffer heartbreak?
                            Questionable, indeed.

                            4/10

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #14549
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Always really liked the pattern.
                              8/10
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • Adamaja456
                                Absurd
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 6433

                                #14550
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10
                                id fuk her


                                582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                                602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                                People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                                DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                                ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                                4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                                Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                                dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                                Comment

                                Working...