Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Quigly
    nah
    • Jan 2008
    • 3506

    #14176
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Me likes arrows. :3
    8/10
    nah

    Comment

    • Professor Raine
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1560

      #14177
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10


      My simfilez ----
      :

      Comment

      • 1mpuls3
        Impulsive By Nature
        • Jul 2007
        • 340

        #14178
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10


        Comment

        • tangomango
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1134

          #14179
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10

          Comment

          • SpammyMcSquirrel
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2008
            • 816

            #14180
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10
            Iuno why, but I find it kinda funny.

            Comment

            • DDRcrazy5
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 177

              #14181
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              ewww david, I don't Like your avy, I see it everyday. xD
              -10/10
              This is my signature

              Comment

              • clarinet89
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 899

                #14182
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7.5/10 kinda funny but awkwardly gross

                Questionable Content

                Comment

                • dietsnapple135
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 259

                  #14183
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9.5/10. I've always liked Zim.
                  Best FC- Planet Karma.
                  Best AAA- {Midnight}
                  Best BF - Balloon Fever.

                  First place in Intermediate division of Zap_Track and Spammy's 1st Tourney. ^_^
                  I'M A MOD YO

                  Comment

                  • weeeeeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 75

                    #14184
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Snapple. Diet. That's great. 10/10. It's Fantastic.

                    Comment

                    • 5.points
                      Provy
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 671

                      #14185
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7.5/10

                      Comment

                      • BlazeDrag414
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 89

                        #14186
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10

                        Comment

                        • Gigispackles
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 175

                          #14187
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7.5001/10
                          I'm bad at wording things

                          Comment

                          • Gundam-Dude
                            `~`
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7327

                            #14188
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Pretty cool


                            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #14189
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              nice

                              Comment

                              • NFD
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 4715

                                #14190
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10

                                Comment

                                Working...