Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gigispackles
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2008
    • 175

    #14281
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10
    I'm bad at wording things

    Comment

    • nuclearsamurai
      huehuehue
      • Jul 2007
      • 1211

      #14282
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/0.

      EDIT: Oshi~ I divided by zero! FFR's gonna crash!

      Kidding.

      8/10.

      Comment

      • SpammyMcSquirrel
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2008
        • 816

        #14283
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10 lmao

        Comment

        • Yoshiisland
          FFR R1 Pikachu
          • Feb 2007
          • 953

          #14284
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10 O...k...

          Comment

          • fishnook
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2008
            • 73

            #14285
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10
            stupid little static rat I hope you get shot with lightning

            (im sorry im just joking, i still love you pikachu)
            Originally posted by pokelda
            no, you dont get a man slave. Now get back to the kitchen where you belong.
            On Christmas Day you can't get sore,
            Your fellow man you must adore,
            There's time to rob him all the more
            The other three hundred and sixty-four.

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #14286
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10

              Amusing.


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • Ratchetlombax
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 126

                #14287
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7.5/10
                Ack.

                Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                /me is back.
                "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                Comment

                • weeeeeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 75

                  #14288
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  1/10

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #14289
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10

                    Comment

                    • 5.points
                      Provy
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 671

                      #14290
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • championanwar
                        Ask Nuro! x3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 2588

                        #14291
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        erm.
                        5/10

                        Originally posted by aperson
                        all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                        aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                        aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                        Click Here

                        Comment

                        • ShAiOnEi
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1110

                          #14292
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          1,546,789/2,264,980

                          Just in case you were wondering that's about a 7
                          Last edited by ShAiOnEi; 11-15-2008, 10:46 AM.
                          I love my son Auron

                          Epic thread killer

                          Comment

                          • Professor Raine
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1560

                            #14293
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            0/10 cause this isn't gaia and that avatar isn't even that good. :/


                            My simfilez ----
                            :

                            Comment

                            • nuclearsamurai
                              huehuehue
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1211

                              #14294
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              Comment

                              • Nu0n
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 1040

                                #14295
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                lmao!!!

                                10/10
                                Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

                                Comment

                                Working...