Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crayzie
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 39

    #14221
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    cant really see your face that much if it is you
    6/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    Don't blame Tass for ****ty labeling of songs in the pre-Tass era.

    Comment

    • lxDestinyxl
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 3247

      #14222
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Ninja! 8/10

      Comment

      • Professor Raine
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1560

        #14223
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10 cause I don't get it


        My simfilez ----
        :

        Comment

        • xingyguy
          Bagel
          • Apr 2008
          • 266

          #14224
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10
          My latest simfiles:

          Xenobius: http://www.stepmania.com/download.ph...Xenobius.smzip

          Coward Killing Time: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=38838

          Minute: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=35958

          Chaoz Impact: http://www.stepmania.com/download.ph...ozImpact.smzip

          Comment

          • Flandre Scarlet
            Death
            • Feb 2008
            • 903

            #14225
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10

            Tails is cool, since he can fly and skip all the hard parts of the Acts in the original Sonic games.
            Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

            Comment

            • 1mpuls3
              Impulsive By Nature
              • Jul 2007
              • 340

              #14226
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10


              Comment

              • michelle_x0x
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 24

                #14227
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8.5/10
                Very pretty.

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #14228
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Blue is one of my favorite colors.
                  It's a transparent avatar.
                  I kind of like the writing.
                  It's slightly amusing.

                  6/10
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • Quigly
                    nah
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 3506

                    #14229
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    FFR shirt, yay! But it's self pic, boo.
                    6/10
                    nah

                    Comment

                    • marioGP87
                      Shiny Zoroa :')
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 603

                      #14230
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      O__o...
                      sorry man. the avvy seems... eh..

                      6.75/10
                      Originally posted by Kit
                      "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                      Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                      Comment

                      • Flandre Scarlet
                        Death
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 903

                        #14231
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10
                        Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                        Comment

                        • ddr_f4n
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 3807

                          #14232
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Yukari wins.

                          99999/10 (I broke the border score limit...again)
                          Out Now!


                          Older Releases:
                          Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                          Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                          東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                          Comment

                          • NFD
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 4715

                            #14233
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            I'm not a Touhou fan 0/10. =O Oh snapz, Karma.

                            Comment

                            • nuclearsamurai
                              huehuehue
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1211

                              #14234
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10

                              Comment

                              • gausmaster
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 213

                                #14235
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                i laugh every time i see this.
                                8/10


                                FC=400

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                i like to do heroin. is that a bad habit?
                                Originally posted by EnR
                                I tend to masturbate while playing.
                                Originally posted by MrRubix
                                17.374

                                im so drnkl

                                Comment

                                Working...