Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GG_Guru
    Let em' do what they want
    • Mar 2006
    • 3219

    #14566
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    2/10 Santa's not coming

    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #14567
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      5/10

      Basic and large.


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • Quigly
        nah
        • Jan 2008
        • 3506

        #14568
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Pretty old but still looks cool.

        7/10
        nah

        Comment

        • Yoshiisland
          FFR R1 Pikachu
          • Feb 2007
          • 953

          #14569
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Not too bad.

          Comment

          • lxDestinyxl
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2006
            • 3247

            #14570
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Cute.

            9/10

            Comment

            • Bangcrashboom
              The Lulz, Do It For Them
              • Nov 2006
              • 1055

              #14571
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/1O

              Highly Amusing

              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

              Comment

              • moches
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 3996

                #14572
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                whoa, intense.

                8/10

                Comment

                • Quigly
                  nah
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 3506

                  #14573
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  lmao
                  10/10

                  EDIT: Oops posted on the same page twice.
                  Last edited by Quigly; 12-28-2008, 08:40 PM.
                  nah

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #14574
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #14575
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      3/10, myspacey and too wide for forum.
                      plus quigly's is like 8/10
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6533

                        #14576
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        i like it 10/10

                        Comment

                        • dandandamdandan1111
                          the baker man
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 2176

                          #14577
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10

                          i like it

                          Comment

                          • marioGP87
                            Shiny Zoroa :')
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 603

                            #14578
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            eh..., 6.5/10
                            Originally posted by Kit
                            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                            Comment

                            • CDMW4
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 23

                              #14579
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Lmfao 7/10

                              Comment

                              • woker-X
                                .... :.. .:. ::
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 1040

                                #14580
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                lol

                                8/10

                                Comment

                                Working...