Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NFD
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2007
    • 4715

    #14431
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10

    That's a good movie.

    Comment

    • Psychotik
      Heckin' Cute
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 1729

      #14432
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10
      Check out my Speedruns
      Originally posted by TEEX
      I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

      Comment

      • TC_llama499
        Resident Rock Climber
        • Feb 2008
        • 1573

        #14433
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10 it kind of confuses me lol

        Comment

        • lxDestinyxl
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 3247

          #14434
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          I think its nicely done. Transparent background, and the christmas spirit. Well done.

          9/10

          Comment

          • sarahxjane
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 2109

            #14435
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
            Originally posted by funmonkey54
            *knock knock*
            *opens door*
            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
            Um, ok. May I help you?
            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

            as of December 11th 2009.
            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #14436
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10

              Christmas themed, lol.


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • Kyaan Kyo
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2007
                • 162

                #14437
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/20. Cute pink haired girl.
                ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

                Comment

                • weeeeeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 75

                  #14438
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  3/10.
                  'Nuff said.

                  Comment

                  • xharumoni
                    $
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 581

                    #14439
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • Tater Tot
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 582

                      #14440
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10 Because it hasn't been Christmas-tized yet! :O


                      All images are links, click one and have fun!

                      Comment

                      • nuclearsamurai
                        huehuehue
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1211

                        #14441
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10.

                        It was awesome to begin with, though.

                        Comment

                        • Flandre Scarlet
                          Death
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 903

                          #14442
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Female + Christmas = 9/10 :O
                          Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                          Comment

                          • footbull3196
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 514

                            #14443
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Eh, I decided I would use a different avatar. The other one was getting old.

                            Oh and for the other person I'll give them a 9/10.

                            Comment

                            • dietsnapple135
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 259

                              #14444
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Eh, boring, 2/10.
                              Best FC- Planet Karma.
                              Best AAA- {Midnight}
                              Best BF - Balloon Fever.

                              First place in Intermediate division of Zap_Track and Spammy's 1st Tourney. ^_^
                              I'M A MOD YO

                              Comment

                              • John McPain
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 34

                                #14445
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                lmao christmas theme snapple.
                                8.999/10
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                go shoot yourself.

                                <3.
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                I no longer trust your judgment in things I should stick my penis in.

                                Comment

                                Working...