Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • weeeeeee
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 75

    #14506
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10000000000000000000000000000001/10
    Because Pokemon was my childhood.

    +1 for the christmas theme.

    Comment

    • skyfox_
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 354

      #14507
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      creepy as hell...

      9/10

      Comment

      • John McPain
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2008
        • 34

        #14508
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        4.5/10
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        go shoot yourself.

        <3.
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I no longer trust your judgment in things I should stick my penis in.

        Comment

        • championanwar
          Ask Nuro! x3
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2004
          • 2588

          #14509
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          I dunno, it made me chuckle.
          7.5/10

          Originally posted by aperson
          all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
          aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
          aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
          Click Here

          Comment

          • ~kitty~
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 988

            #14510
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10 because it sits

            Comment

            • t-rogdor
              tane orb
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2007
              • 2685

              #14511
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6.9/10

              I canna read it.
              Originally posted by cetaka
              I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

              Comment

              • kmay
                Don't forget me
                • Jan 2007
                • 6533

                #14512
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                umbrella,but no rain... 8/10

                Comment

                • NFD
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 4715

                  #14513
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  4/10

                  Comment

                  • ddr_f4n
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 3807

                    #14514
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    2/10

                    I'll be blunt. I'm definitely not a furry. Your avatar turns me OFF
                    Out Now!


                    Older Releases:
                    Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                    Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                    東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                    Comment

                    • Superfreak04
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2407

                      #14515
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10
                      I happen to like the way anime character's are created. I think that most character's are very cute or attractive.

                      Comment

                      • 1mpuls3
                        Impulsive By Nature
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 340

                        #14516
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        5/10


                        Comment

                        • michelle_x0x
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 24

                          #14517
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10

                          Meh... Random.

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #14518
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10 for the bunny

                            Comment

                            • t-rogdor
                              tane orb
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 2685

                              #14519
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9.9/10 because it reminds me of Office Space for some reason.
                              Originally posted by cetaka
                              I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                              Comment

                              • xharumoni
                                $
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 581

                                #14520
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Comment

                                Working...