Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kyaan Kyo
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 162

    #14461
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10 cause of the llama.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    Comment

    • weeeeeee
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 75

      #14462
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      2.999/10.0000

      Comment

      • t-rogdor
        tane orb
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2007
        • 2685

        #14463
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8.76/10 because it scares the sh** out of me.
        Originally posted by cetaka
        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

        Comment

        • Flandre Scarlet
          Death
          • Feb 2008
          • 903

          #14464
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          I get it haha. 7/10, +1 for good FFR note colors, my favorites. (except no cyan, cyan rocks) so 8/10 xD
          Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

          Comment

          • Professor Raine
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1560

            #14465
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10


            My simfilez ----
            :

            Comment

            • Psychotik
              Heckin' Cute
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2008
              • 1729

              #14466
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10
              Check out my Speedruns
              Originally posted by TEEX
              I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

              Comment

              • DJ Stroodle
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2008
                • 34

                #14467
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10 only because it creeps me out
                *~*Did you ever notice that "Yagami" is "I'm A Gay" backwards?*~*
                @_@Damn Byakugan! I SEE EVERYTHING!@_@


                ________________________________________

                Comment

                • Mr.Nothing
                  R.I.P. Steve <3
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 1227

                  #14468
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  2/10

                  Wow.

                  Comment

                  • nuclearsamurai
                    huehuehue
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1211

                    #14469
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6532

                      #14470
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      very jolly of you 10/10

                      Comment

                      • The5thMoon
                        • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                        • May 2006
                        • 2132

                        #14471
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10

                        Comment

                        • rsr2
                          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 1386

                          #14472
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10
                          Originally posted by MrGiggles
                          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                          Comment

                          • SpammyMcSquirrel
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 816

                            #14473
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10 for Family Guy

                            Comment

                            • 1mpuls3
                              Impulsive By Nature
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 340

                              #14474
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10 cause of the snow. I like snow XD


                              Comment

                              • championanwar
                                Ask Nuro! x3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 2588

                                #14475
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Now 100% sure what it is, however it's still pretty cool
                                I like the way it's set out
                                8/10

                                Originally posted by aperson
                                all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                                aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                                aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                                Click Here

                                Comment

                                Working...