And if im not forgivin theres only supposed to be 1 post per page...
Sorreh if mah avatah is tooh bigh... lol cant you tell i love the letter H?
Best FC: Electro Rush x8 v2, Holy Orders
Best AAA: That annoying Polka song.
Best non AAA: 2 Goods on Summer time perfume.. sucks because i had autofail on.. 1300 perfects... GAH
First Place Beginner division
Phynx unofficial tourney
Originally posted by Synthlight
Play with it, touch it, feel it and talk to me about it in the morning.
Transparent background and all that.
Pretty vivid colors.
Not bad.
6/10
Originally posted by Tasselfoot
whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
Originally posted by funmonkey54
*knock knock*
*opens door*
Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
Um, ok. May I help you?
Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?
Comment