Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Invidia-Sama
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2008
    • 6

    #14521
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6.5/10 for you =3

    =3 Nyaa

    Comment

    • Zybanthia
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2008
      • 809

      #14522
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9 / 10

      I bet they smell as good as they look.

      Comment

      • Kyaan Kyo
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2007
        • 162

        #14523
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10. Cute.
        ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #14524
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          He's alright...

          4/10
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • footbull3196
            Banned
            • Oct 2007
            • 514

            #14525
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10 for being a Christmas avatar, I guess...

            Comment

            • MDMAngel
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2008
              • 123

              #14526
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10 for being frenchfries
              -1/10 for being McDonalds
              3/10 Overall
              Sign here

              Comment

              • Cloud0005
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2007
                • 1022

                #14527
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10 Cause I don't wanna be cut up

                Originally posted by Quigly
                SHUT UP GUYZ HE HAS PROBLEMS!!!!!!

                DIDN'T YOU READ HIS NAME??? HE CRIES AT NIGHT!!!!!

                YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!

                =o

                Comment

                • Professor Raine
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1560

                  #14528
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10


                  My simfilez ----
                  :

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #14529
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    3/10

                    Comment

                    • 5.points
                      Provy
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 671

                      #14530
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • nuclearsamurai
                        huehuehue
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1211

                        #14531
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        5/10

                        Comment

                        • .Huy
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31

                          #14532
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
                          5/10
                          6/10

                          Comment

                          • Bangcrashboom
                            The Lulz, Do It For Them
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1055

                            #14533
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            5/10

                            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                            Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                            Comment

                            • Black Yoshi
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1322

                              #14534
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8.8/10
                              Originally posted by Kairon
                              Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                              HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                              :O

                              Comment

                              • t-rogdor
                                tane orb
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 2685

                                #14535
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9001/10
                                Originally posted by cetaka
                                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                                Comment

                                Working...