Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dashoe93
    Alphabet Crowd
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2005
    • 2950

    #646
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10

    Comment

    • ffrrocksya
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 285

      #647
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7.43/10
      pacman!!!

      FC's:52
      AAA's:11
      Tokens:18
      Skill Tokens:3

      I play with one hand
      (it's screwing me over a bit now)

      Originally posted by ffrrocksya
      Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

      Comment

      • kawii_iz_da_name
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 0

        #648
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        tiny >< 7/10

        I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
        ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

        Comment

        • ffrrocksya
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 285

          #649
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7.62/10 aww how cute >.<

          FC's:52
          AAA's:11
          Tokens:18
          Skill Tokens:3

          I play with one hand
          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

          Comment

          • wakeupmysoul
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 1

            #650
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7.5/10 Kind of small.
            Conformity is the lost of one's Individuality

            Tell me not what I can think, tell me not what I can do; for I am the author of my life.

            You want to touch my what? Maybe later!

            Comment

            • marioGP87
              Shiny Zoroa :')
              • Mar 2006
              • 603

              #651
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10
              a bit myspacey.
              Originally posted by Kit
              "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


              Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

              Comment

              • dashoe93
                Alphabet Crowd
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2005
                • 2950

                #652
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10

                Comment

                • marioGP87
                  Shiny Zoroa :')
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 603

                  #653
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Originally posted by dead_juggalo
                  1/10
                  wait a minute...., that's the same picture as the one on february's (2007) issue video-game trivia.
                  Originally posted by Kit
                  "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                  Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                  Comment

                  • marioGP87
                    Shiny Zoroa :')
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 603

                    #654
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10..., again for the cheese and pacman
                    Originally posted by Kit
                    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #655
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10

                      I love Mario
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • businessman07
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 273

                        #656
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        Comment

                        • kawii_iz_da_name
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 0

                          #657
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          five out of ten >.>

                          I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
                          ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

                          Comment

                          • businessman07
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 273

                            #658
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10

                            Comment

                            • SetsunaSakurazaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 12

                              #659
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10

                              "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                              Comment

                              • wakeupmysoul
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1

                                #660
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10 ^_^
                                Conformity is the lost of one's Individuality

                                Tell me not what I can think, tell me not what I can do; for I am the author of my life.

                                You want to touch my what? Maybe later!

                                Comment

                                Working...