Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • apple23
    Banned
    • Nov 2006
    • 10

    #1936
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10

    Comment

    • Matrixdude
      And She Screams My Name
      • Jun 2006
      • 1351

      #1937
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10, hot but not enough spice, if you know what I mean.

      Comment

      • ff7obsession
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 3

        #1938
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        Comment

        • psychopete
          Quite electrifying.
          • Jul 2005
          • 833

          #1939
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5/10

          I don't like Sephiroth.

          Comment

          • The5thMoon
            • self-fulfilled prophecy •
            • May 2006
            • 2132

            #1940
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            Comment

            • colt.45
              The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
              • Nov 2006
              • 1550

              #1941
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10/10
              gir will rule the world =P

              Comment

              • andy-o24
                Married Man
                • May 2006
                • 1527

                #1942
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                Comment

                • Ice wolf
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 852

                  #1943
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10
                  Reverse for life!




                  ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                  The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                  Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                  Comment

                  • justom
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 698

                    #1944
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    I like wolves :]
                    _

                    Comment

                    • ashleychauntel
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 56

                      #1945
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10

                      I have that animated somewhere in my photobucket.

                      I wish it was bigger. lol
                      "They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."
                      -Andy Warhol

                      Comment

                      • The5thMoon
                        • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                        • May 2006
                        • 2132

                        #1946
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        Comment

                        • Tsunami.wav
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 36

                          #1947
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10 , Gir owns.
                          Teh RAWRness...

                          Comment

                          • TK_yesillkillubitchboez
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 240

                            #1948
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            lol 8/10

                            Like Games? Go here! join the forums! Now in Gold phase!



                            Comment

                            • justom
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 698

                              #1949
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10

                              I hate Bush.
                              Kekeke.
                              _

                              Comment

                              • brothaice
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 2940

                                #1950
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Comment

                                Working...