What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychopete
    Quite electrifying.
    • Jul 2005
    • 833

    #4396
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I don't think I was supposed to bleed THIS much...

    Comment

    • Magnum13
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 311

      #4397
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm with the IRS, now pay me!
      Last edited by Magnum13; 03-7-2007, 09:28 PM.
      There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

      Comment

      • akuma696
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 116

        #4398
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Now......... You Shall DIE!!!!

        Comment

        • solopro
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 448

          #4399
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Why aren't my teeth yellow?
          Originally posted by John O'Hurley
          But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
          AAAs: Nine

          Unique AAAs: Three

          Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

          Best: Disconnected




          Comment

          • meiloyn
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 291

            #4400
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Girl in middle: This picture has been ruined enough with that guy in front. I guess it's safe to make funny faces now.
            My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

            Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
            Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
            Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
            Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

            Comment

            • simulater10
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 839

              #4401
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              im so emo, im gonna drown in a pool of my own blood from my wrist, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

              --simulater

              Comment

              • meiloyn
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 291

                #4402
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                PP.

                LOL PEEPEE.

                ...

                I need a name that will induce less toilet humour.
                My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                Comment

                • Magnum13
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 311

                  #4403
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  ACK! AHH! wait, it doesn't hurt...wait, this isn't mine! Oh, I'm in the Red Sea, Thank goodness.
                  There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #4404
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    This mystical blue aura feels ... evil ... mwahhaa.

                    Comment

                    • psychopete
                      Quite electrifying.
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 833

                      #4405
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Pay up the yen now.

                      Comment

                      • JONES
                        FFR Lifetime Member
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 963

                        #4406
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Why am I not waring any pants?


                        I remember when a quarter use to cost a nickel.

                        Comment

                        • jugglinguy
                          Use me as a porta-potty
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4319

                          #4407
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          man i wish i was as good looking as dashoe
                          Originally posted by Jem
                          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                          Comment

                          • meiloyn
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 291

                            #4408
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Just a couple million more plays and I won't have to be Jessica's boyfriend!
                            My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                            Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                            Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                            Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                            Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #4409
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              It's like that never-ending soda... except it's... not soda...
                              Maybe I could pretend it's that Big Red soda...
                              ...
                              Don't drink it, don't drink it, don't drink it...

                              (( If anyone remembers the "never-ending soda" from Homestar Runner... ))

                              Comment

                              • SulferDragon
                                this is a waste of space
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2668

                                #4410
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                That was the best Barber Shop trio I've ever seen. Bravo, bravo!


                                Comment

                                Working...