What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • faramir2007
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 7

    #4381
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    uhaahaaa im a dragin uhu. FIRE SNEEZE. LAWL KTHXBAI!!!

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #4382
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I see you!
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • ffrrocksya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 285

        #4383
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        hehehe!

        FC's:52
        AAA's:11
        Tokens:18
        Skill Tokens:3

        I play with one hand
        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

        Comment

        • solopro
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 448

          #4384
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          (Yugi Moto thinking) What kind of Trap Card is this?
          Originally posted by John O'Hurley
          But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
          AAAs: Nine

          Unique AAAs: Three

          Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

          Best: Disconnected




          Comment

          • FluorescentArmy
            Forum User
            • Nov 2005
            • 1754

            #4385
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Ohh yea, I got big black wiener all up in that ****.

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #4386
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              The writer of this obviously wasn't emo.

              Comment

              • lXD
                L not I
                • Feb 2007
                • 1398

                #4387
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                im the third blues brother
                AAA's - 125+19
                best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                latest - sound of my dream
                219 tier points
                IndexRulz.


                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                bifflez yo<3

                Comment

                • faramir2007
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 7

                  #4388
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  oh my head hearts...i dont feel good...must be that new worm thats goin around.

                  Comment

                  • solopro
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 448

                    #4389
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Luke, I am your seventh cousin, six times removed!
                    Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                    But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                    AAAs: Nine

                    Unique AAAs: Three

                    Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                    Best: Disconnected




                    Comment

                    • meiloyn
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 291

                      #4390
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I will skate with pride and grace! Pride for my subculture! The skaterpunks will NOT vanish!


                      EDIT: REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NINJA.

                      New avatar: Great, someone ruined our beautiful picture. Get out of our way, fuzzhead!
                      My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                      Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                      Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                      Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                      Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                      Comment

                      • solopro
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 448

                        #4391
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Wierd.

                        I'm still standing.
                        Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                        But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                        AAAs: Nine

                        Unique AAAs: Three

                        Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                        Best: Disconnected




                        Comment

                        • meiloyn
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 291

                          #4392
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Girl to left: Hey look! There's a better photographer over there! Cheese!

                          Girl at center: Hey, I can see him too.

                          Guy at right: I feel so lucky.
                          My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                          Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                          Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                          Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                          Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                          Comment

                          • bmah
                            shots FIRED
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 8448

                            #4393
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            emo guy: blood donor clinic, please!!!

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #4394
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm going to evolve...!
                              ... Wait for it... wait for it... OOOH BURNING THING!

                              Comment

                              • meiloyn
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 291

                                #4395
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Yay! *applause* That was a good show!
                                My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                                Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                                Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                                Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                                Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                                Comment

                                Working...