Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #406
    I live in a place named after a failure of a career.
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • Stoned_Panda
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 18

      #407
      Hi im alainbryden and as of now ive posted 1756 times!

      Comment

      • torres1287
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 42

        #408
        Hi there I'm Stoned Panda and I stoned a panda when I went to Mars
        The Melodramatic Iridescent Madame Scarab

        Comment

        • zajac
          aka uAnimals
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2003
          • 4050

          #409
          I'm torres and I torred an Es 1,287 times when I lived in China...
          Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
          We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

          Comment

          • Stoned_Panda
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 18

            #410
            im zajac, my name spells cajaz when backwards

            Comment

            • Bahamut-X
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2004
              • 3399

              #411
              I'm Stoned Panda, and I joined on Bahamut's birthday.

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #412
                Hi I'm Bahamut-X and I joined about the time that Gamepro17616 started played SM on 4 fingers.

                Comment

                • JenovaSephiroth
                  pink dragon irl
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 828

                  #413
                  Hi I'm Gamepro17616 and I posted a whole lot.

                  Comment

                  • xGoMxMAGGOT
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 1

                    #414
                    Hi i'm JenovaSephiroth and I am better at FFR then xGoMxMAGGOT
                    SIGNATURE WEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • Rebirth0
                      FFR Originalbro
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8751

                      #415
                      Hi I'm xGoMxMAGGOT and I'm worse than Gamepro17616 at FFR.

                      Comment

                      • Stoned_Panda
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 18

                        #416
                        hi im gamepro17616. the number represents my negative IQ points

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #417
                          Hi i'm Stoned_Panda and I think Jurs is cool.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #418
                            I'm a ***.
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • babybenji2004
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 446

                              #419
                              i'm hans sky and i have 717 posts as of febuary 13 2005, 4:56 pm

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #420
                                I'm babybenji and I think HansSky is retarded and a mean, horrible prick.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...