Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rudyman
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6

    #271
    Hi I'm tank101 and the person below only LOOKS like n00b

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #272
      I'm a newb.

      Comment

      • Tank101
        I V vi iii IV I IV V
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 2082

        #273
        I'm Afrobean, and I can't beat Lovely Lovely Lovely.

        Comment

        • zajac
          aka uAnimals
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2003
          • 4050

          #274
          Wassup!? I'm Tank and I laugh WITH Zajac and not AT him... That and my avatar is confusing, cuz It has a black man, with asian writing, created by Polish writers/directors, but filmed in australia, yet dubbed in English, but not a British movie...
          Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
          We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #275
            Hi I'm zajac and I can find the most random things possible.

            Comment

            • Layla-Day
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 124

              #276
              Hi im Gamepro and I live in an un-important state.

              Comment

              • Tank101
                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2004
                • 2082

                #277
                Hi I'm Layla-Day and I need some grammar classes.

                Comment

                • hydrojakep
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 2294

                  #278
                  I'm tank and my penis is 1.7cm long



                  Comment

                  • Tank101
                    I V vi iii IV I IV V
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2082

                    #279
                    Hi I'm hydrojakep and I have pictures posted all over the walls in my room of Tank's penis. Which I re-measure every night.

                    Comment

                    • Layla-Day
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 124

                      #280
                      Hi I'm Tank, and I only WISH I had a penis.

                      Comment

                      • Tank101
                        I V vi iii IV I IV V
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2082

                        #281
                        Hi I'm Layla-Day, and I only WISH I had a penis.

                        Comment

                        • Layla-Day
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 124

                          #282
                          Originally posted by Tank101
                          Hi I'm Tank's mom, and I only WISH I had a penis.
                          Fix'd.

                          Comment

                          • MonkeyFoo
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 397

                            #283
                            Hi, I'm Layla-Day, and I enjoy long walks on the beach, eating pie, and... tank101's ding-dong in the hoo-ha.
                            How has it been 15 years

                            Comment

                            • Wayfaerer_
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 144

                              #284
                              Hi I am MonkeyFoo and I am "RIGHT BEHIND YOU!"

                              Comment

                              • Layla-Day
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 124

                                #285
                                Hi I'm monkeyfoo, and i'm an immature stupid bitch and im so immature i use words likes hoo ha's and ding dongs.

                                Comment

                                Working...