Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #496
    Hi I'm ddrfreak787 and I postwhore in the Game Threads.

    Comment

    • Layla-Day
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 124

      #497
      I Gamepro17616 and I am very correct.

      Comment

      • ddrfreak787
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 154

        #498
        im layla-day and im a total flamer to ddrfreak787 and pntballa18 cause im 2 years old and can keep a grudge against a person because they are trying to be nice

        current cred count 50000 so bring it on i got tons to spare

        Comment

        • esupin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1756

          #499
          my user rank is 3,527 places higher then esupin's

          http://www.youtube.com/esupin

          Comment

          • ddrfreak787
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 154

            #500
            im esupin and i spend more time in chat than anything and thats why i blame my low rank

            current cred count 50000 so bring it on i got tons to spare

            Comment

            • esupin
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 1756

              #501
              I hate esupin.

              http://www.youtube.com/esupin

              Comment

              • ddrfreak787
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 154

                #502
                i envy ddrfreak787

                current cred count 50000 so bring it on i got tons to spare

                Comment

                • Layla-Day
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 124

                  #503
                  Im ddrfreak787 and I am always postwhoring everything Layla-Day posts, and I talk way to much stuff to be some lame n00b.

                  EDIT: I suck.

                  Comment

                  • ddrfreak787
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 154

                    #504
                    im a FAT COW who likes to flame noobies

                    current cred count 50000 so bring it on i got tons to spare

                    Comment

                    • hatakikakashi
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 140

                      #505
                      I play ffr too much.
                      I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #506
                        im hatakikakashi and i hate pntballa18 so I can be like other people and fit in and FINALLY have some friends

                        Comment

                        • hatakikakashi
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 140

                          #507
                          Hi I'm an idiot who jumps to conclutions. I have penis envy. I have no idea what kakashi is really like. Also I eat turds. My mangina is yeast infected. My moms a crack whore. My boyfriend says he's gonna breakup with me cause my dicks too small.
                          I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

                          Comment

                          • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1607

                            #508
                            I'm a sad lost little puppy.

                            fo real
                            I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                            SN = SickCatBodySpray

                            Comment

                            • hatakikakashi
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 140

                              #509
                              *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!*


                              I'm Kamoa_Han_Senzui and I think kakashi needs help. lol.
                              I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

                              Comment

                              • Layla-Day
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 124

                                #510
                                Im Hata............ And he forces people to like them with violence.

                                Comment

                                Working...