Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #511
    i'm layla day. um. ya.

    Comment

    • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 1607

      #512
      I'm pntballa18 and I hope I don't get raped anytime soon.
      I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

      SN = SickCatBodySpray

      Comment

      • Layla-Day
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 124

        #513
        Im Kamoa_Han_Senzui, and I like Dane Cook.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #514
          im layla day and i yell at people for postwhoring but then post in 19 straight game threads.

          Comment

          • Bahamut-X
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2004
            • 3399

            #515
            im pntballa and i dont know what postwhoring is.

            Comment

            • tcpb513
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 297

              #516
              im bahamut and im actually good at this game
              :P

              Comment

              • hatakikakashi
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 140

                #517
                I'm a suck up.
                I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

                Comment

                • tcpb513
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 297

                  #518
                  Originally posted by hatakikakashi
                  I suck

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #519
                    Originally posted by tcpb513
                    Originally posted by hatakikakashi
                    I suck balls

                    Comment

                    • hatakikakashi
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 140

                      #520
                      Originally posted by tcpb513
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      We suck Kakashi's balls
                      I got two balls one for each of ya.
                      I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

                      Comment

                      • tcpb513
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 297

                        #521
                        youve been here for 18 days and u have 200 posts. wow
                        what a postwhore thats like 11 posts per day.
                        my avarage is like 3 or 4

                        Comment

                        • Verruckter
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 2707

                          #522
                          Oops, double post.
                          Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                          Image removed for size violation.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #523
                            im verruckter and i dont double post

                            Comment

                            • tcpb513
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 297

                              #524
                              hatakikashi how about a truce?
                              i dont know about you but i think id much rather have another friend on the forums then a enemy

                              Comment

                              • ddrfreak787
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 154

                                #525
                                im tcpb513 and i give truces that will never last me on the other hand is a free for all

                                current cred count 50000 so bring it on i got tons to spare

                                Comment

                                Working...