Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rudyman
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6

    #226
    Salutations! My name is Kibbel dudes!
    I love to pwn and use hax to own!

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #227
      Hello, I'm rudyman and I'm a n00b.

      Comment

      • rudyman
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 6

        #228
        hey I'm tank101

        I'm owned by noobs (and my face looks really weird in my av)

        Comment

        • Tank101
          I V vi iii IV I IV V
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2004
          • 2082

          #229
          I'm rudyman and I'm owning the game forum.

          Comment

          • qualy
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 864

            #230
            I'm tank and my SM isn't working.

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #231
              Hi I'm qualy and I play one handed.

              Comment

              • MonkeyFoo
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2004
                • 397

                #232
                I'm really a soviet spy, but pay no attention to my international communist plot to sap and impurify all of your precious bodily fluids

                -- Gamepro17616
                How has it been 15 years

                Comment

                • Bahamut-X
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 3399

                  #233
                  I'm MonkeyFoo, and I suck at life.

                  Comment

                  • Ignite
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 986

                    #234
                    Hi, I'm Bahamut-X.
                    -Pat

                    Comment

                    • Tank101
                      I V vi iii IV I IV V
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2082

                      #235
                      Hi, I'm Ignite and I also live in Niga Pat.

                      Comment

                      • M-A-C
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 430

                        #236
                        Hi, I'm Tank101 and flypie loves me.

                        Comment

                        • flyingsmeditor
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 597

                          #237
                          Hi, I'm M-A-C i have no big infront of my name so i'm just Mac, and I'm obsessed with halo.
                          ~AKA~ RavenLynn

                          Comment

                          • M-A-C
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 430

                            #238
                            Hi, I'm Flyingsmeditor, did you know I whack off to dragons.

                            Comment

                            • rudyman
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 6

                              #239
                              Hi I'm Mac,
                              the person posting below me rocks at FFR (and DDR)

                              Comment

                              • ddrruler
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 855

                                #240
                                hi my name is rudyman,i make baby jesus cry
                                Mead is a | ******. |

                                Comment

                                Working...