Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #241
    Hi I'm ddrruler and I'm in the JTWG.

    Comment

    • MonkeyFoo
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2004
      • 397

      #242
      Hi, I'm Gamepro and I pronounce my state as "mizurruh." Because I am that cool.
      How has it been 15 years

      Comment

      • Tsuteto
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 1312

        #243
        Hi, I'm MonkeyFoo. I accidentally typed an F instead of a P for my name.

        Comment

        • Ignite
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 986

          #244
          WTF? Hi i'm Tsuteto.
          -Pat

          Comment

          • zajac
            aka uAnimals
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2003
            • 4050

            #245
            Hi... My name is Ignite... And by 'Ignite' I of course mean 'I Get Nude In The Easter' For some reason I enjoy using Zajac's real name and imagining him in his funeral and using it as my location cuz I'm a sick sick 12 year old ADHD pedophile with only one leg and wooden eyeball in my left eye socket but then it gives me slivers so I like to have seizures and type silly pointless posts that occasioanlly make Zajac giggle like the little Polish schoolgirl that he is...
            Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
            We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

            Comment

            • M-A-C
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 430

              #246
              Hi I'm Zajac, and my tummy scares children O.o

              Comment

              • babybenji2004
                Banned
                • Jan 2004
                • 446

                #247
                Hi I'm M-A-C and benji knows nothing about me.

                Comment

                • M-A-C
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 430

                  #248
                  Originally posted by babybenji2004
                  Hi I'm M-A-C and benji knows nothing about me.
                  Hi I'm Benji, and I should know stuff about M-A-C.

                  Comment

                  • rudyman
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 6

                    #249
                    Hi I'm M-A-C and I love to talk about benji

                    Comment

                    • babybenji2004
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 446

                      #250
                      Originally posted by M-A-C
                      Originally posted by babybenji2004
                      Hi I'm M-A-C and benji knows nothing about me.
                      Hi I'm Benji, and I should know stuff about M-A-C.
                      I probably should.

                      Hi I'm rudyman. I have a 14 posts and will most likely do something n00bish before the day is done.

                      Comment

                      • Rebirth0
                        FFR Originalbro
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8751

                        #251
                        Hi, I'm babybenji2004 and I'll most likely post in this thread today.

                        Comment

                        • M-A-C
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 430

                          #252
                          Hi I'm Gamepro and I just posted in this thread today.

                          Comment

                          • flyingsmeditor
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 597

                            #253
                            Hi i'm M-A-C! Halo kicks your ass HONKY!
                            ~AKA~ RavenLynn

                            Comment

                            • M-A-C
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 430

                              #254
                              Hi I'm Flyingsmeditor and I can't think of any other insults for M-A-C exept that he likes Halo.

                              Comment

                              • flyingsmeditor
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 597

                                #255
                                Hi i'm M-A-C and I take insults for breakfast BIOTCH!
                                ~AKA~ RavenLynn

                                Comment

                                Working...