Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Layla-Day
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 124

    #601
    I'm the person above me.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #602
      I'm Layla, I like Winnie the pooh.

      Comment

      • Bahamut-X
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2004
        • 3399

        #603
        Mu username is random.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #604
          Hi, I'm Bahamut, I signed up for intermeddiate in Anuj's FFR league and whopped a lesser TPS

          Actually, my name isn't random. TPS are initials for a football team I played for, and the number was my number, originally Tps22, but that account got screwed up with negative credits, so I added the extra 2.

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #605
            Hi, I'm Tps222 and my username has a long and quite random background to it.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Torlock
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 475

              #606
              HI I'm Tokzic and have played 1680 games of ffr, but I have not participated in any challenges.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #607
                Hi I'm Torlock and I still have Jur's sig in my profile.

                Seriously, ditch it, war's over.

                Comment

                • Dippy1234
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10

                  #608
                  Hello, I am Tps. I have a pickle for my avatar.

                  Seriously, I like pie.

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #609
                    My name is Dippy, I have no avatar, no signature, next to no posts, and I like pie.

                    ...It's a start.

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Bahamut-X
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 3399

                      #610
                      I am Tokzic. I can't spell the word toxic.

                      Comment

                      • Layla-Day
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 124

                        #611
                        Dragons=hawt.

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #612
                          I'm Layla-Day and my avatar and signature match, making it a safe bet that I'm female.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Torlock
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 475

                            #613
                            I'm Tokzic, again.

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #614
                              I'm Torlock and I have an avatar that looks like it was pulled from DBZ but remains cool anyway.

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Eyoshi
                                Certified Calendarwhore
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 1044

                                #615
                                I'm Tokzic and I have a Sloganizer.net sig.

                                Comment

                                Working...