Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • torres1287
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 42

    #376
    I'm JurseyRider734 and I have a cool sig
    The Melodramatic Iridescent Madame Scarab

    Comment

    • XxBeethovenVirusxX
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 29

      #377
      I'm torres and I love Jurseyrider's sig

      Comment

      • Tank101
        I V vi iii IV I IV V
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 2082

        #378
        I'm XxBeethovenVirusxX and I am here.

        Comment

        • zajac
          aka uAnimals
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2003
          • 4050

          #379
          I'm Tank and I am a boy on Friday nights...
          Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
          We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #380
            I'm zajac and i'm still a big ***.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • babybenji2004
              Banned
              • Jan 2004
              • 446

              #381
              I'm jurseyrider and i qouted ld in my sig and i love jesus

              Comment

              • Mindfields
                Banned
                • Dec 2004
                • 1566

                #382
                I'm babybenji and Alden knows to little about me to properly post as the poster above him.

                Comment

                • torres1287
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 42

                  #383
                  hey there, i'm mindfields and i live in fort worth, tx
                  The Melodramatic Iridescent Madame Scarab

                  Comment

                  • zajac
                    aka uAnimals
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 4050

                    #384
                    I'm Torres and my name rhymes with Boris therefore making me Russian... o_O
                    Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                    We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                    Comment

                    • XxBeethovenVirusxX
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 29

                      #385
                      I'm zajac and I'm lv. 23.

                      Comment

                      • torres1287
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 42

                        #386
                        I'm beethoven virus and I am here
                        The Melodramatic Iridescent Madame Scarab

                        Comment

                        • esupin
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1756

                          #387
                          i'm related to Jack Johnson

                          http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #388
                            Hi. My username has the word "sup" in it. That rhymes with pup.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #389
                              Hi. I'm going to stfu now.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • zajac
                                aka uAnimals
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 4050

                                #390
                                My name is HansSky which rhymes with NunsFly therefore making me a Catholic... o_O
                                Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                                We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...