Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Other Forum Games only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
Other Forum Games
Post AS The Poster Above You
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
56
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
56
template
Next
Matthew4444
FFR Player
Join Date:
Apr 2004
Posts:
139
Share
Post
#346
01-25-2005, 04:51 PM
Hi, I changed my avatar recently
postcount += 1
I am also known as TheDarkNerd, if that makes any difference.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2003
Posts:
8751
Share
Post
#347
01-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Hi I'm Matthew4444 and I have 33 posts.
Comment
Post
Cancel
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
Join Date:
Jul 2003
Posts:
2452
Share
Post
#348
01-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey guys.
I'm a figantic gaggot
Comment
Post
Cancel
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2003
Posts:
8751
Share
Post
#349
01-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Hey wuzzup I'll be CupherToorima, to 1337est gold sig'd ffr posterer.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Bahamut-X
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Nov 2004
Posts:
3399
Share
Post
#350
01-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi I'm gamepro.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Layla-Day
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2004
Posts:
124
Share
Post
#351
01-28-2005, 03:35 PM
hi im bahamut and I keep picking on poor little Layla.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2003
Posts:
8751
Share
Post
#352
01-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Hi I'm Layla and I post in the Game Boards.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Layla-Day
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2004
Posts:
124
Share
Post
#353
01-29-2005, 07:38 AM
Hi, I'm Gamepro and I post in the Game Boards.
Comment
Post
Cancel
kibbel
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2004
Posts:
58
Share
Post
#354
01-29-2005, 08:00 AM
Hi, I'm Layla-Day, My av is sexy.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Layla-Day
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2004
Posts:
124
Share
Post
#355
01-29-2005, 12:45 PM
Hi, I'm kibbel and my sig looks like it says "hibble".
Comment
Post
Cancel
HansSky
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2003
Posts:
1925
Share
Post
#356
01-29-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm a loser.
hi
Comment
Post
Cancel
XxBeethovenVirusxX
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Posts:
29
Share
Post
#357
01-31-2005, 03:41 PM
Bonjour!
I'm HansSky and I think people are losers!
Comment
Post
Cancel
torres1287
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2004
Posts:
42
Share
Post
#358
01-31-2005, 04:06 PM
hi, i'm beethoven virus...and you'll never find out where i live...never!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
The Melodramatic Iridescent Madame Scarab
Comment
Post
Cancel
zajac
aka uAnimals
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
4050
Share
Post
#359
01-31-2005, 05:19 PM
W0rd... I'm Torres and I can't find the desktop on my PC... Durrrrr... o_O
Originally posted by
Spec & Aperson
We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10
Comment
Post
Cancel
torres1287
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2004
Posts:
42
Share
Post
#360
01-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Hey, I'm zajac and I pick on newbies... (by the way...how'd ya know I couldn't?!...j/k)
The Melodramatic Iridescent Madame Scarab
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
56
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment