Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sudden2
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 578

    #556
    I play runescape

    Comment

    • ToshX
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 5111

      #557
      I don't enjoy the awesomeness of runescape.

      Comment

      • Sudden2
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 578

        #558
        I enjoy wasting time playing runescape when I could be out doing something good for the world.

        Comment

        • ToshX
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2004
          • 5111

          #559
          I do community service crap like planting trees and hope someone driving by will notice my hours of work and say "Thats a nice tree," even though there are many other trees nearby.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #560
            I'm a loser, but I love Jursey because she tried to help get rid of the harmful virus on my computer system.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • Sudden2
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 578

              #561
              ponies

              *slits*

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #562
                I'm just jealous that Jurs has boobs and I don't. =(

                Comment

                • Sudden2
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 578

                  #563
                  I made out with the toster in my avatar seven times.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #564
                    I want Omeganitros, but I can't because Jursey loves him =(
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • Layla-Day
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 124

                      #565
                      I love Omeganitros

                      Comment

                      • Bahamut-X
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 3399

                        #566
                        I love Winnie the Pooh

                        Comment

                        • Sudden2
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 578

                          #567
                          wut

                          Comment

                          • XxBeethovenVirusxX
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 29

                            #568
                            My name is Sudden2 and I don't understand LaylaDay's sayings just because she likes Pooh.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #569
                              I am here

                              Comment

                              • emccky
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 4811

                                #570
                                I post stupid shit.

                                Comment

                                Working...