Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • M-A-C
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 430

    #196
    Hi I'm Bahamut-X and I care too much about other peoples sigs.

    Comment

    • Bahamut-X
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2004
      • 3399

      #197
      It's not that I care too much, I'm just giving my opinion. Anyways...

      Hi, I'm M-A-C, and I like Halo.

      Comment

      • emccky
        Banned
        • Apr 2004
        • 4811

        #198
        I'm Bahamut-X and I'm cool.

        Comment

        • M-A-C
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 430

          #199
          Hi I'm Emccky, and kiss alot of ass.

          Comment

          • emccky
            Banned
            • Apr 2004
            • 4811

            #200
            rofl you think that's kissing ass? I just couldn't think of what to say.

            Hi i'm mac and I'm an idiot.

            Comment

            • hydrojakep
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 2294

              #201
              Hi. I'm emccky and i love to ruin peoples jokes and/or threads.



              Comment

              • Snapps
                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 5650

                #202
                Hi i'm jake and im awesome

                Comment

                • hydrojakep
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 2294

                  #203
                  Hi i'm ryan and i usually never lie.

                  Oh, and i'm awesome.



                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #204
                    usualy wtf i never lie

                    oh and im jake and im cool

                    ::TEEHEE::

                    My name is Snapps...look at my avatar...I like Snapple...whatever...this is the worst game ever.


                    EDIT ME: Worst game? I barely play it haha.

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #205
                      ^ Being an admin...I actually can post as the person above me...c-c-check it. ^

                      Comment

                      • Bahamut-X
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 3399

                        #206
                        Hi I'm jewpin and I have a cool sig.

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #207
                          Hi I'm Bahamunt-X.

                          Comment

                          • Torlock
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 475

                            #208
                            Hi I'm Gamepro17616 and my username is long as hell

                            Comment

                            • hydrojakep
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 2294

                              #209
                              Hi i'm Torlock and i'm mensturating.



                              Comment

                              • emccky
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 4811

                                #210
                                Hi I'm Hydrojakep and I'm sending emccky my ddr pad.

                                Comment

                                Working...