Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tank101
    I V vi iii IV I IV V
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 2082

    #121
    Hi, I'm Ignite and I'm from Cah-nah-dah.

    Comment

    • MonkeyFoo
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2004
      • 397

      #122
      Hi, I'm Tank101 and I'm NOT WEARING ANY PANTS!
      How has it been 15 years

      Comment

      • Bahamut-X
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2004
        • 3399

        #123
        I'm MonkeyFoo, and apparently I'm right behind everyone in this forum. How'd I do that?

        EDIT: Changed avatar.

        Comment

        • MonkeyFoo
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2004
          • 397

          #124
          I'm Bahamut-X and my avatar eats sperm.
          Er, wait, now it roars at because that was one huge sperm it ate.
          Wait! now it's a dragon on a mountain!
          My avatar is out of control, please help!
          How has it been 15 years

          Comment

          • Musical_Master
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1788

            #125
            Im MonkeyFoo and my avatar is gay.

            =OOOOOOO

            Comment

            • MonkeyFoo
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2004
              • 397

              #126
              I'm musical master and my avatar is... well it's... well I'm not sure exactly what, but it's not as cool as an angry chipmunk...
              How has it been 15 years

              Comment

              • Musical_Master
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1788

                #127
                Hi I'm MonkeyFoo and my avatar isn't actually an angry chipmunk. It's a happy chipmunk that was editted to make it look mad.

                =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                Comment

                • MonkeyFoo
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 397

                  #128
                  I'm musical master and I blaspheme the holy name of the angry chipmunk. Oh, and I hate pie with a passion.
                  How has it been 15 years

                  Comment

                  • MonkeyFoo
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 397

                    #129
                    I'm MonkeyFoo and I can't seem to quit attacking Musical Master, the master of the googly-moogly square : . This square has hypnotic effects on the onlooker, and can be easily eaten with a fork.
                    How has it been 15 years

                    Comment

                    • Bahamut-X
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 3399

                      #130
                      I'm MonkeyFoo. I'm an angry retarded chipmunk that just made a lame post.

                      EDIT: 2 lame posts.

                      Comment

                      • Musical_Master
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 1788

                        #131
                        I'm Bahamut-X













                        ...k?

                        Comment

                        • Ignite
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 986

                          #132
                          Hi, i'm Musical Master.
                          -Pat

                          Comment

                          • Musical_Master
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 1788

                            #133
                            lolz rly?

                            Comment

                            • blahblah18
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1662

                              #134
                              aight playa
                              but for now... postCount++

                              Comment

                              • M-A-C
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 430

                                #135
                                Hi, I'm blahblah, and I have the same sig as CT.

                                Comment

                                Working...