Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    that 1 good looks way too sloppy...I have to AAA this, or I won't be happy...

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    i considered setting my autofail to 1 perfect and then submitting it... since nowhere does it say that we have to pass the song.

    but, i managed to pass the song with under 15 goods.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    i thought i lost the pic lol.

    ~DAshoe93~
    Last edited by dashoe93; 07-3-2007, 10:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    very nice score euro

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    dammit, thought I'd go for the AAA while I was at it, got this about 8 dozen times. Each time, the good popped up in some other part of the song. I truly don't understand why this game hates me so much and gives me random b.s. goods in the middle of songs I want to AAA.

    frankly, I'm surprised only 6 people have AAA'd so far, should be many many more than that
    Last edited by eurostud4; 07-3-2007, 09:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • hullmo717
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Edit: ^ 501 goods for the win

    That one was definitely tough. Just barely got it, and I don't think it would have gotten any easier with more tries.
    Last edited by hullmo717; 07-3-2007, 09:01 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • daringdaniel1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    wow didnt even notive that lol..... thanks Jteh. And i changed it to 500 goods and 300 perfects.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    oh oops lololololol. i read it backwards. brb.

    EDIT:
    dashoe93 (COMPLETE)
    Jtehanonymous
    emerald000
    hullmo717 H.
    Masterhickle H.

    now i feel like a cheater.

    PS: getting those goods is sorta impossible unless you play the song the song 0.2 seconds ahead. and now i mean if you can keep getting goods. i keep on getting avgs instead, which screws up everything. i dont think anyone could do this chalenge.

    ~DAshoe93~
    Last edited by dashoe93; 07-3-2007, 06:25 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Dashoe, I don't see how your score meets the requirements...You don't have enough goods.

    =/

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    first try.


    ~DAshoe93~

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    tourney updated...goodluck in round 8
    Oh yeah...this friday (July 6th) i am going to Montauk to go camping at hither hills. Im going for a week (Friday, July 6th - Friday July 13th). The tourney will have to be on hold....i am very sorry...if i do get internet service out there then i will brg my laptop and update the tourney as much as possible. Yes you have till the friday i get back to submit scores so i made the tasks a bit hard. I am very sorry for the pause. Goodluck and thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • masterhickle
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Im in your HORSE tournament, takin' my first letter

    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • hullmo717
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Thanks for the answer
    And damn that one was kind of easy
    First try:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by hullmo717
    I was just wondering what the task was.
    On Destiny, you needed to get :
    5 or less goods.
    1 or less averages.
    1? (maybe) or less boos.
    and in addition to that, you had to full combo it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...