Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
If it were 1,000 misses, I couldn't have done it. same with goods probably.
I can't do stuff like that. Mashing is cool though, lol. XD
edit : ROFL!!! pro, you guys got it badddd this time. hahahahaha. typos. =)
apparently, if you don't graduate school...you're screwed. lol, I didn't see that the first time Dashoe. =pLast edited by Jtehanonymous; 07-5-2007, 08:28 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
1842 boos. Ive could of done better, but i hate mashing. if it was 1000 misses, then i would be the only one to get it lolololol. sorry bout the H man.
PS: i cant stop laughing...
Pro: Get all Goods and Averages on Excite Bike. You cannot get no Perfects,boos,or misses. **** You Must Pass The School ****
so all you guys need to do is pass the song.
~DAshoe93~Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
I must've tried dozens of times on Tension, but my best was only like 350 goods. =/
But...you have no idea how much fun I had getting this, rofl.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
either you didnt read the first post, (in which is round 8) and didnt see anyone post scores or you just want to be a noobie.
k.
5 hours and 31 minutes people.
EDIT: i took awhile posting so i gots ninjas.
~DAshoe93~Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
lol i was looking at the first page when i said it!Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
i'm in...amateur sounds good. nvm i'm outLeave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
yes i finall FC'd this song with good PA
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
i got 12 goods, not 13. and still didn't respond to my section about how it doesn't say anywhere you have to pass the song.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: