2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Spearow:


    Drowzee:


    Diglett:


    Bellsprout:


    I'm going for the other three tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Congrats!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ...whoa, hell of a first FMO there Preg. O_O

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Don't know how I got Night and Day as my first FMO with all the mp lagg that was going on..
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    lol I don't remember stipulating that at any point
    You didn't. I'm being stupid again. Dang, I can't even get a Paint ss right without people helping me. I had remembered the Wildfire had done the D6 req for Pikachu in R1. What I didn't was IN THE SAME POST I DON'T KNOW HOW I MISSED IT he had done the D2 req Pikachu. I'm sorry I'm not the most experienced when it comes to tournaments, but this is kinda getting ridiculous on my end. Sorry again.
    Anways, here's the D2 Oddish.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	oddishgetforreallol.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	5257420

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    lol I don't remember stipulating that at any point

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I thought we were allowed to do the higher division's reqs? Alright then, here goes something I find harder than the D4 req =s

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    what dat guy sed ^

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    sunfan, you have to do the requirement for your division, silly. That you ghosted and got the requirement for a higher division doesn't matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • jgano
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Abra:




    Oddish:

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    There is an error in the spreadsheet for me, I have Oddish but it says I don't. (This is assuming that my screenshot is acceptable.) I did the D4 req of bfing Witches Hat depsite being in D2 lol, and everything seems fine regarding the ss to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Mad cuz bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by FrozenAngel91
    Welp got 4, Sirius and HELLBEAT are extremely difficult so I might not be able to get them (though sirius is looking possible), Oddish however I think I can catch eventually.

    Also Anti-PA stuff really wasn't that bad this time, nothing like ekans at least.

    Also Rhythm nice Sirius AAA! Considering you can get that though I'm a little bit suprised you can't get witches hat, seems like that would be much easier then sirius. At the very least you should get bellsprout, all you really gotta do for that one is use only the left hand.






    Almost didn't get this one >.<


    I have gotten witches hat, it's just really goddamn tedious.

    I've been keeping track of my pokemon and candies independently of a sheet, so here's my list for comparison:

    Lv 12 Pikachu
    Lv 12 Butterfree
    Lv 14 Charmander
    Lv 20 Geodude
    Lv 18 Paras
    Lv 18 Clefairy
    Lv 16 Sandshrew
    Lv 22 Diglett
    Lv 22 Spearow
    2 rare candies

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    sigh... after so many tries, i get these
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    We are all mad because bad this is so hard lol gonna be spending HOURS on some of these especially since there isn't a lot of leeway on the anti PA.
    Last edited by mrpreggers; 05-18-2012, 06:41 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...